The core teaching of the Instant Coherence Workshop is creating a meaning that will help you to push through difficult times, and cause coherence when everything else would cause incoherence.
If I use long straight hair as an analogy to show coherence and incoherence… brushing or combing long straight hair is easy when there are no kinks in it. But when we look, life is full of kinks… and our brain, our mind, our feelings give us more kinks than we can overcome.
So we, our lives, our brains are like kinky hair… and life is not smooth sailing… it is like occasionally very rough seas.
Incoherence is the order of the day… but we blame it on life.
But what if we are bringing incoherence to life… Incoherence by our default organizing principle… what we say BEFORE WE SAY HELLO, before we start doing anything.
The Instant Coherence workshop first digs out what is our default organizing principle, and then looks to create a new organizing principle that is designed to create life, our life, coherent…
The moment there is an organizing principle like that, everything wants to align with it, including your emotions, your actions, your breathing, your heart beat… everything.
The tricky things, as I can see at this stage, are the following:
- You need to know, precisely, who you are being as a default, so there is no delusion, no trickery, no lying. Most people are not interested in that… Your Soul Correction is a big help in that… so make sure you have it handy
- You need to identify a weakness, like being indecisive, flighty, hiding, cowardly, complaining, explaining, justifying, stingy, belligerent, hard-headed, superior, etc. and see how it prevents you from making a commitment
- You need to re-fashion your Self as someone who can make a commitment. A commitment means: you are willing to push through, no matter what, no matter how hard, no matter how long it takes, or die trying. For some people committing to being and staying committed is a lifetime meaning…
- You need to ask the question: What am I going to use my life for that is worth using a life for? It doesn’t have to be big, and there are no cookie cutter solutions: it is as individual as you are.
I have found the below article. The important part in that article that being is non-verbal.
It is internal, non-verbal (the Self is non-verbal!) and yet you need to define it and access it with words… and therein lies the biggest difficulty.
If the meaning you invented stays on the level of words, the level of mind, it will not do what meaning does… cause coherence, be an organizing principle. It will, instead be a slogan… ugh.
And that is going to be the biggest challenge for you and for me
How to Find Meaning in Life (truth value: 3%). I am showing it to show how little others know about the idea
- Find out how inquisitive and trusting you are.Many people find religious belief systems more than adequate to fill their lives with meaning. Being a “True Believer”, however, will only result in giving up your identity for the identity of the collective. Conflicts and mid-life crisis inevitably arise when the adopted concept of self conflicts with the true self. If you are inquisitive and trusting of your own intelligence, the first step is to find your true self. Self revelation is not for the squeamish. Take the time to let go of societal and personal preconceptions, letting your identity emerge without construct.
- Let go of language. The universe was here before Humans and certainly before language, and requires no pedantic explanation. Words are not things or actions. They are vibrations of the air molecules or squiggles on a page. Mistaking words for reality is the mistake that puts politicians in office and sells all of the products, religions, and systems of government on the planet. Saying “Tree” is no more a tree than saying “I love you” means that someone loves you. To perceive reality as it is, one must accept that words are a vehicle for the transference of our perception of reality, not reality itself.
- To bring meaning to your life, you must be able to perceive it without language. The fragility of language will undermine your search.
- Seek without purpose. The universe will unfold and become clear when you seek knowledge without prejudice. Knowledge is not a destination, but a journey. Human knowledge is also imperfect. But don’t despair, we know enough to come to firm conclusions. A ‘fact’ can only mean ‘confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.’ I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms. Work with what you can know, not what you can imagine.
- Know that the universe is under no obligation to conform to your expectations. It is what it is whether or not you exist.
- Know that your life in civilization is a construct, not a law of nature. Our lives and the way we live them are human constructs of what we think is the best way to live. It is littered with over 6000 years of myth, superstition, and dogma. Don’t confuse the truth with the things you do to survive. Society doesn’t, and very often won’t make sense.
- Understanding yourself, the universe, and your place in society, it will be easy to find meaning because you will determine what is meaningful. You will be able to separate the noise of language and society from the true sound of yourself. Define for yourself what brings meaning to your existence. Your meaning will be different from everyone else. You will know your life is meaningful because you will not fear death, getting old,or the various travails all of us encounter. Your destiny, your reason for being here will be apparent every waking hour. Contentment and bliss will follow.
- Find how you fit into this life, you are a piece of the puzzle, most of us live a life of imagination and when reality hits us we become disappointed and you lose the meaning of life. Start to see life in a bigger picture and know that the small things you do now fits into the bigger picture. For example if you want to save some amount of money, all you have to do is break down to how much you want to save in a day, one day at a time and in a number of years, you will save the money you wanted.