This article explores the different aspects of Humans, the personality, what methods will work to make a Human a Human Being, what methods will kill you and what methods will destroy the planet?
Many of you are asking for your soul’s purpose, or in essence, your soulcorrection.
In the articles I’ve posted about the different types of soulcorrections, I use descriptive language: I tell you how you are if your soulcorrection is just beginning.
It’s not very helpful, it’s not complimentary, I hear. Yeah, what did you expect?
Yeah, but how do you start the correction? Actually that’s a brilliant question, and I am going to muse about that in this article.
To tell you the truth, I probably only have parts of the answer, and the full methodology will develop with time and in conversations or articles. But you deserve to have everything that is available now, so you can start doing something constructive.
Before I go into it, let’s ask the question that is probably on your mind: how come we don’t have a methodology yet. After all, humanity has been around for a long time…
The problem has been twofold:
- We didn’t know that what’s making us miserable is being out of sync with our soul’s purpose and not doing its correction.
- Different modalities, religions, have been using practices that have been interested in suppressing our shadow side instead of the methodology that will work.
We all know of perfectly nice people that suddenly kill, steal, or commit some other horrible act.
When you don’t transform a shadow side feeling, anger, hate, jealousy, inferiority, superiority, possessiveness, greed, self-centeredness, ( instead you suppress it,) it doesn’t go away. It is still there, actually gathering steam, like a volcano. Nitroglycerin, when burned, burns like oil… harmless. But if you put it into a capsule, and close it, when ignited, it will blow up the capsule and anything that’s close to it. That is what we call a bomb.
The culture of suppression, the culture we’ve had for the past two thousand years, has caused more harm than good.
The culture of “let’s not have any negativity in our speaking in this group” has caused people to bottle up, to feel isolated, and get sick.
We’ve been finding a euphemism for every shadow feeling, and we are killing ourselves and our souls.
Failing, mistake, dislike, etc. are all dirty words in that culture. Global warming? I can’t see any! If you ignore it long enough, it will go away… is the general feeling.
But here is the problem: You can’t catch what you don’t see. A thief, a robber, a murderer, as those suppressed feelings need to be caught, and reprimanded! Corrected! Eliminated!
The art of soulcorrection is the following:
- you learn what is the ways of being that is the goal. But beware, the majority is always wrong. The common culture has that wrong too… so we’ll talk about that later, but first let’s just get the steps on paper here…
- you learn what are the shadow feelings, the behaviors or ways of being that you want to catch. Each soulcorrection has a few typical ways of being that are lower self and those are the ones we most want to concentrate on: that is what our souls want.
- you go around in your life and watch your feelings as you live your daily life. The feelings, the negative ones especially, are dead giveaways of your shadow side. And so are the glee you feel when someone else is suffering, or you got one over them. When the feeling-activity is strong, you need watch your thoughts, your inclinations, and catch the point at which you choose to do the same thing again… the behaviors, beliefs, attitudes that you want to correct. The ones where there is only one winner: you, and everyone else is a loser, for example.
- slowly introduce choice.
For example, one that is probably shared across the board is the following behavior:
Someone points out a fault of yours. Your automatic way of being is one of the following
- you reject it out of hand
- you explain it away
- you take it and despair
- you will respond with your dominant feeling that is part of your soulcorrection. Like the guy whose soulcorrection is removing hatred, his own, responded with the feeling of “Holly” which is the Bach flower Remedy of hatred. Or Agrimony and Aspen if you are more into faking goodness…
The only healthy way to relate to this “negative” feedback is to accept the observation as valid, at least accept that from the other person’s point of view it’s valid.
Feedback is going to be your strongest ally. Catching something in yourself is easier with the aid of a feedback. And the feedback is always going to show up as bad news, or someone trying to hurt you or insult you. I promise, I have been at this for a long time and it still stings a little… but by now only a little.
By the way, my inner way to receive negative feedback is the third… I still despair… lol
The internal speaking is, in my case: “No matter what I do, I can’t succeed at this…” It is a dead giveaway to me that I got caught. It’s time to be grateful. You can’t catch what you don’t see.
The 38 Bach Flower Remedies, or Bach Flower Energies cover the whole gamut of human failings successfully. At least I haven’t found anything that isn’t covered, yet.
The best way to go about this monumental task of becoming the best you is to get energetic support from the Bach Flower Energies.
You’ll be more awake, sharper, and less sensitive to the jarring revelations of your shadow side. Your relationship to the signals of the shadow side will change: it will go from victimhood to ownership: you can’t change what doesn’t belong to you either.
You can order your personal remedy in the sidebar at my cost…
Once you are willing to own your shadow side: everybody has a shadow side!, you will be on your way to being able to conquer it and start becoming the human being you were originally meant to be.