I have never seen Dr. Oz but I am leery of TV doctors: just remember Dr. Phil…
Dr. Mercola: personal vibration is also 200. His recommendations average at 10% truth value.
Why not higher?
Because the entire health industry and health science as a whole has a truth value of 7%. So Dr. Mercola picks out the relatively higher truth value stuff… but as a system, it is all low truth value, Tree of Knowledge stuff. Each person thinks their method, their thought is right, and there is no holistic thoughts, only lip service to same.
I have found only a few things truthful:
- Your character and your reactive nature is more damaging than most things, and the Heaven on Earth and soul correction take care of that.
- The energy of the food and the water you put in your body is crucial, that is why I have attended to that aspect
- You can’t build a healthy body from crap: you can build crap from crap… you need building blocks that are assimilable, and are in food form. Most health foods are more processed than grocery store items. In general: health foods are not that… not at all. They are toxic.
- Unless your stomach and your gut are in good shape, you will never get healthy
- Moving your body in a conscious and joyful way increases your chances to be healthy. Exercising for health won’t.
- Your body is not like the next person’s body, therefore your eating habits, your exercise habits, your life shouldn’t be like theirs, no matter how healthy they look or sound. Find out (by observing yourself) what makes you feel good about yourself, your body, and your life. I, for one, must eat like a caveman: the caveman didn’t have a pot to piss in, or to cook in, so anything that are not edible raw, or cooked in the fire by itself, or cooked on a hot stone is a no-no for me. Same thing about food-combining. If they didn’t grow together, they cannot be eaten together. I can’t imagine a caveman eating a lamb shank in one hand and a carrot in the other, can you? If they didn’t grow on the same tree, on the same bush… they probably shouldn’t be eaten together… So soups, stews, salads, bread, chocolate are not on my edibles list
- Your genetics matter. If your parents both died of heart disease, they probably both had an issue of assimilating copper. Chances are you also have a difficult time assimilating or holding onto copper. Or maybe, just maybe, your sweet tooth, or your wrongful pride use up all the copper you get in your food, and you need to supplement it.What I am trying to say here, your soul correction, your dominant character flaw uses more of one mineral than others, and you become deficient in them. You need to both tame your character flaw and supplement yourself, like I need additional magnesium and potassium. Why potassium? I haven’t figured it out yet, but I am sure it has to do with another character flaw. Let’s ponder together:Copper is the flexibility mineral: supple skin has collagen, and collagen needs copper.
Lack of Magnesium causes RIGIDITY… oops. Lack of Potassium causes muscle weakness and muscle cramps: and my second soul correction issue is “I get disheartened easily. I think of giving up… (Gentian)” So there you have it. Every time you think of giving up, you use excess Potassium. Judging from the number of people that have the “Gentian” reaction to even the smallest challenge probably get Potassium deficient easily.Is this true? On the truth scale this vibrates at 50%… not 100% true, but somewhat true. Much more true than the whole health industry.
Now, do you see why most medical advice is wrong? They are looking only at the body…
If you want a perfect food list and supplement list… that is true at this level of vibration, at this time of the year, in these exact circumstances, then get your nutritional deficiency and/or your food list.
It is also a great idea to get your health measurements… If I were you, I would start with that… coupled with your eating style.
Go to step 2