Kiva Loan as a vehicle to take you to a higher vibration
This will be a short post. The length of a post doesn't indicate its significance, and in this case it definitely doesn't.
I have been tracing it in my life and in my students life: when you are able to circulate money the energy will bring back, with itself, unexpected and welcome benefits.
When I first tested this out, I was scared. I made a commitment to a monthly donation to the Kabbalah Centre, and it was beyond my means.
Four days later, out of the blue, I was gifted 9 thousand dollars. I used some of it to pay the next 12 months worth of prepaid check go away... that was a bad move.
In circulating the money, small pushes work best. If you give money that you don't quite consider yours, it may circulate money, but it won't come back to you.
I have made all kinds of experiments, how much, how frequently, and with what "excuse" I give money.
So far what works best for me is lending money through Kiva, a micro-lending hub of sorts. Kiva allows you to lend money to a borrower of your choice and you get paid back.
I am giving a gift of life, not a gift of money. I honor and "reward" what is most important to me: the courage and the will to do better. Some borrowers ask for thousands of dollars. Others for a few hundred dollars.
I give all my loans to women, in countries of the Caucasian mountains, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, those tiny countries where after a long time of oppression by the Soviet Union, people are struggling to make ends meet and to regain their dignity. And the Philippines... courageous bunch as well.
I have over 20 loans that get paid back and then I just re-loan it. A standard loan is 25 bucks and it takes a few months for the loans to be re-paid.
Kiva has some free loan trials available now, and I want you to try what it's like to be a benefactor of someone who is less fortunate than you, but probably has a lot more courage and gumption.
Allow what they have, courage, determination, ambition, to penetrate you. Soak it up, make it your own. Be them, emulate them. Watch as they pay you back from their profits, and learn from their example. Very inspiring.
This will take you out of your head and into your heart.
Here is the link to get a free Kiva trial: I don't know how it works: you will find out. No risk, no glory.
If you never take risks, your vibration will never rise. Guaranteed.
Update: A number of you have accepted my invitation. I even have access to see who you are supporting with your loans.
A few words about how I make my choices that I get the most out of my transactions:
- I don't care what the person is going to do with the money: I trust the system.
- I care that this is my deal with Source, not with those people. My money needs to work fast and furious. So I select the borrowers by the following criteria
- gender. must be a woman. why? because that is the future, women liberating themselves but staying women
- the loan needs to be urgent and make the most difference. Most of the time i pick by "ending soon" and help the loan to be fully financed in a jiffy. My money will start repaying within a few days and I can re-lend it when it is paid back... I got the most bang out of my buck
- When you make choices by like or not like, a lot of the persona (that keeps you the same) is involved and you will end up not gaining anything from the transaction: in fact it strengthens who you don't want to be: it is all about you, your preferences, what you like, how great you are, and all that crap, not a clean transaction for raising your vibration
I hope this is making things clearer... I want you to win