More than half of my site's visitor come to download the codes by Grabovoi, for free. Grabovoi's numbers are the type of miracles that people hope for, angels, spirits, gods... 1
I have contemplated that maybe I should remove those articles, and maybe I should.
Why? Why would I want to remove a post that brings in so many visitors?
I tell you why! Because people who are interested in those numbers, are not my people. They want miracles, angel dust, prayer, magicians, shamans, or some other form of "please do it for me" magic.
Of all the people that searched for the Grabovoi codes, I am aware of one person who stayed and became a star student of mine... One out of hundreds of thousands.
But what if the people who search for the Grabovoi codes need my help?
What about the people who don't feel well, who are bloated, or can't get enough rest in the night, tired, sluggish, listless, depressed, not enough pep or not enough energy to enjoy life?
Why wouldn't they be the ideal customer to start the path living a life suitable for a human, a path towards becoming a human being?
The answer to that question has eluded me for the longest time.
I finally muscle tested, and found that people had enough money, had enough time to get the help and do the work, but they didn't feel bad enough.
Thoreau said: most people live in quiet desperation. 2
But that doesn't really say what's going on, does it?
And if you can't identify with a statement, then you don't feel that what comes after it can be any helpful to you, do you?
- Is this all there is? You hoped for a great life as a child. You hoped for eternal happiness with the person you fell in love with. You hoped that your learned profession will keep you happy.But reality, what actually happened is blah at best, and horrible at worst. No joy, no real love, no warmth, no fulfillment.You feel that it was done to you. That this is how life is... and there is nothing that you could have done different, or could do different now.
- You learned to tolerate survival, going through the day. You may even pretend that everything is all right, maybe you even pretend that you are happy... at least in public.But deep inside you know that you could live... you just don't know how. You don't think you have it in you to make that change... it might be too late.
- It's not that bad. Ok, you can't sleep well. OK, you are bloated and are never comfortable. OK, the food doesn't taste really good, your family is not what it was cracked up to be, your job pays you but at what cost. But it's not bad enough to rock the boat.
- It's not that bad. Sometimes it is even nice... but it is not the "soaring" other people report on. You have found your comfort food (m&m's? chips? sodas?) and you have found companions and activities that distract you (you are even willing to stay friends with people who want to control you, because at least you don't have to be with yourself while you are with them. Your phone always chimes with texts and calls. You are busy...) but it is all a strategy to avoid facing the fact that your life is empty of meaning, that you are not fulfilled, not happy, not really.
- Please feel free to add your examples in the comments section
If you listened carefully, the common thread in all the scenarios I described is that it is not bad enough.
You treat your life is like a house with a roof that can be patched, because you only see the occasional leaks.
What if all that patching is just survival? And it will never get bad enough on your own terms, unless you declare it bad enough.
In other articles I teach the concept of hitting bottom.
Now, hitting bottom is not a real bottom, the only real bottom is death. And thus far you have survived every challenge, haven't you?
So waiting to hit bottom is not going to help you much, will it?
Especially because you are trying to avoid it with every fiber of your being.
I call that flailing... like a man who can't swim but doesn't want to sink...
What if the water is only knee-deep? What if it is possible to set your whole house in order by just stopping flailing and standing up on the ground below your feet.
Your desperate search for solutions to raise your vibration, to connect to Source, to feel better is all flailing.
The water is only knee deep, but you can't get up while you are busy flailing.
Ridiculous... but I bet you don't believe me. You are different you say... you have cancer, or you had a tough life, or you have a job that sucks the life out of you...
Yeah, yeah. I have heard it all before. It is all true, and it is all lies.
The truth is that you are afraid to stand on your feet and see that you have wasted all those years with flailing. You rather continue the illusion that it is not you, it is your circumstances that keep you down...
And countless gurus, teachers, companies, churches, healers, psychics are happy to take your money to make you feel better about yourself: that you are not the one to blame.
But some of you are intrigued. A few of you.
I have had some students that for years didn't show any signs of willingness. But being able to choose their lever, their fixed point, allowed them to start the work of getting up and standing.
Let me explain: All gurus, teachers, etc. have their agenda, and it is probably not getting to the point, to the button, that would finally be able to get you on your feet.
They do spirituality. They do abundance. They do affirmations, healing, manifestation, blah blah blah...
But what you need is a program where you can get close to the THING that can serve as the lever that gets you up.
For one student it is their diet so they can have energy to enjoy their life. For another it is their ability to have money to retire. For a third it is finally making peace with themselves. For a fourth is to have something to do that they are passionate about.
But for that you need a program that is custom tailored to you. That is patient enough so you can get ready, and more ready, until you are finally really ready. A program where the person running it has tools, knowledge, and time to gently guide you to stand on your own feet and start moving in the direction YOU choose.
Call me conceited, but I am that person, and the program is called Reclaim. It is affordable, it is as easy or as hard as YOU make it.
I am there every step of the way to catch you if you fall, guide you if you are lost, encourage you when you are on the right track.
I am there to muscle test for you so you don't go the wrong way. I am there to recommend the true and tried supplements. The tools that are perfect for you. I am there to be an army of experts, so you can get to where you want to get to: stand up and walk towards a life filled with light.
I don't teach anything in that program. I don't talk to you about stuff. It is YOU talking, giving me enough information so I can do MY work with you.
You don't talk? Start talking. Become vulnerable. Only vulnerability will allow me to guide you effectively.
So, to sum up: any area of life, relationships, money, health, spirituality are fair game... I'll adjust MY attitude that I can even help you if our base belief systems don't match. I promise.
Oh, and because it is Saturday, and because I didn't know where to fit these pictures in... here are 8 just for you fun. 🙂
- 99% or more of those visitors are from Catholic countries, by the way.
- "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.”
and another quote: