Even the pictures are a question: what is the mentality, what is the attitude, the social attitude, that it represents? Please work with me: you’ll get insight from it, Guaranteed.
And I will need your help with mining all the gold that can be found in that new word.
Can you tell what someone’s mentality is? I bet you have never asked this question, am I right? I don’t think I have, at least not this word. Maybe I used mindset. Maybe I used attitude… but I don’t think I have ever used the word: mentality.
Now, why is mentality a brilliant word?
Because it is the “characteristic attitude” one has.
I saw this word this morning as I was looking for an article I read yesterday on playing the lottery. I’ll talk about it later… let me just stay with the word, for now.
Your mentality, I say, is invisible to you. You see the results of it, but you don’t see it. You need a person outside of you to see it.
Characteristic attitude can be about anything… but here are a few ways to look at attitude
- something is more important than others (morals/winning, freedom/comfort, etc. this is hard to see, at least seeing yours is near impossible)
- Something is better than other things (pairs of things come here, like alone/companionship, poor/rich, smart/stupid, etc.)
- I and you… our relationship to each other (you are above me, I am smarter, you are smarter…)
- who or what has the power… and where do I stand in this?
- who deserves and who doesn’t (religious people deserve, nice people deserve, I was bad: I don’t deserve, etc.)
- where do I stand on the totem pole… (hierarchy) in this dog eat dog world? (I am the scum of the earth, worthless, I am the best, etc.)
Now, it is mindset, but it goes beyond mind. It is on the cellular, DNA level.
Anything you fight, anything you fight for, anything you dream about, anything you wish for… reveals your characteristic attitude.
In 2012, a British survey of 2,000 children found that the tenth most popular choice for a gift was a new dad.
Attitude is hard to put into words without guiding questions. The British survey reveals an attitude. Can you try your hand on figuring out what the attitude could be, shared among school children?
I don’t know if you can see how important it is to find out what is your dominant, characteristic attitude.
I once had a friend with whom I spoke regularly (14 years). He really wanted friends, companionship, warmth, respect. He was chasing it.
He had strong opinions about everything, and saw the world black and white. He told people what is right and what is wrong.
No one talked to him, unless he called them. He was alone.
Can you see how attitude, mentality locked him out of being someone people want to spend time with?
Ultimately without additional spiritual capacities, social attitudes, like empathy, like acceptance, like The Sight (seeing the consequences of your actions), it is near impossible to see your own attitude. And anything you can’t see: you are stuck with. Even when I point it out, you may not be able to see it, even if you trust me. A lot of people who ask for their vibrational reading, send me back angry responses, for this exact reason.
In another conversation we’ve spoken about the original lie… Is this the same?
I don’t think so. You see, you can’t change the original lie, because it is your floor now. You can’t pull the floor: it reestablishes itself immediately.
But attitude is like world view: you can tweak it, you can shape it, you can own it… it is malleable.
But you can’t do anything until you see it.
In the weekend workshops we look at an area of your life. And through that one area we can, I can clearly see your mentality.
The more capacities you have activated the more you can see mentality… yours when I point it out, and others, even before I point it out.
Why can we see everything about you in a short conversation? Because Life is holographic. Every detail carries in itself the whole. Consistent through and through.
OK, before I forget: lottery: What is the attitude of people who play the lottery?
Ask those six questions, look through those questions. And if you see anything, please comment below, or send me an email if you are too private to be seen publicly… that is a mentality, by the way. Not a winning one at that.
- Working with a person for whom I turned on the spiritual capacity "empathy", I am finding that the attitude underlying someone using empathy to glean insight into others, needs one to be interested... Interested is also a capacity... and this guy doesn't have it. Working with these capacities is like solving huge jigsaw puzzles with a lot of pieces, and a fuzzy picture on the box of the finished puzzle... :-(
- Working with a person for whom I turned on the spiritual capacity “empathy”, I am finding that the attitude underlying someone using empathy to glean insight into others, needs one to be interested… Interested is also a capacity… and this guy doesn’t have it. Working with these capacities is like solving huge jigsaw puzzles with a lot of pieces, and a fuzzy picture on the box of the finished puzzle… :-(