As I have said before, soul correction is a set of character defects, specific to your soul correction, that you need to overcome in a lifetime.
Track record through written history shows, that unless someone has guidance, expert guidance, they will not overcome the character defects: it is as if the character defect protects itself.
The character defect even wants to protect itself from being seen… It will do shape-shifting, go underground, pretend that it’s gone… Why? I can only think of one reason: the selfish gene is threatened by any change, any fundamental change that upsets the homeostasis.
Unfortunately, there is no growth, no personal and species evolution without upsetting the homeostasis.
In some weird way, even Consciousness doesn’t know of the character defect and its effects, unless in extreme situations it can get a glimpse.
And I am not talking about your conscious mind… no. I am talking about the non-physical consciousness, that doesn’t even live in your body.
How do I know this?
I don’t KNOW, as in I learned it from someone. I deduce it.
Here are two types of phenomena that point to it being true.
- You get sick. You resist trying to fix what you think is wrong, and interfere with consciousness getting a clear picture. You don’t take anything to suppress fever, you don’t muck with anything. You go to bed, you drink lots of fluids, you rest, you sleep, you take hot showers, and you allow nature to do what nature does best.
When you do this, you allow homeostasis to stop being so darn solid and fixed Consciousness, your immune system wakes up and say: holy s-h-i-t, look at that… and while they are working on the cause of the fever, they also find your cancerous cells, your toxins, your accumulated garbage that would eventually kill you in your intestines and in your arteries, and do a 250% job.
The new homeostasis that follows is a higher level of organization… you are younger, have more energy, have more elbow room to live how you live, and still be well.
- In certain chiropractic practices they put you out of balance. Mostly by the neck. It’s uncomfortable, it’s weird, but it wakes consciousness up: the body starts to shake, uncontrollably, and bones start popping seemingly on their own accord.
It is consciousness suddenly seeing that you are crooked, skewed, messed up, and doing what it can to straighten you out.
Depending on how open you are vs. how willful you are, this type of treatment is invaluable and ultimately leads to increased health, increased flexibility, and disease resistance.
Now, let’s return to the character defects that are the Soul Correction:
The character defects have an agenda, something to prove.
- They want to prove that you can’t…
- They want to prove that you are superior, smart, special
- They want to prove that it is not your fault… whatever the “it” is.
You attempt to commit… so far so good. Many stop before they even attempt to commit.
You commit… and what is there, full force, is the character defect that is the cornerstone of your being.
Every character defect is the cornerstone of your current person.
The person who you are, defined by your character defect, cannot, will not commit, or if you do, you’ll break your commitment in predictable ways.
You’ll do what you have always done, totally predicted by your character defect:
- you’ll avoid
- you’ll procrastinate
- you’ll create great Greek drama
- you’ll fade into the background
- you’ll argue
- you’ll quit
- you’ll change your “commitment”
- You’ll do, dutifully, some stuff… and then stop.
- Ultimately you will wiggle off the hook, overtly or covertly refuse to do what you need to do to fulfill on the commitment.
Why? Back to the selfish gene and homeostasis: your commitment is a violation of your current organizational system.
So what can you do if your sights are set on a higher way of living, but your selfish gene holds you down?
You need to do what the chiropractor does: put yourself out of balance.
Let me talk about entropy and the laws of thermodynamic with regards to highly organized entities, like a human, or the human brain:
When I look back at my life, I see three crucial incidents that could be said that they were putting my brain out of balance.
The first two were massive brain damage resulting from extreme action.
Both times the brain recovered with some loss of memory and some loss of capacities, but organized on a higher level, I presume. I was in the middle of it, so it is hard to tell.
The third was slightly different. A shaking of the brain threatened to kill it… and consciousness awoke, and the brain reorganized itself on a higher level by activating circuits between the two hemispheres of the brain, circuits that were there but not used.
Surprisingly my latest “escapades” with my ear accident seem to have caused a similar awakening, a similar reorganization. Instead of going deaf as everyone expected, my hearing is restored.
But more important, to me, is the sudden clarity in seeing how seemingly disparate parts of my teaching connect to a higher organized whole.
The process just began, but it is going, definitely, indubitably, undoubtedly, and will lead a new homeostasis that will need to be upset… again.
Because I lack the power to cause a major out of balance for you, I am employing the small steps method… small imbalances, tiny nudges, all designed to make consciousness perk up its ears…
Every promise you make to me is an opportunity to upset the current balance.
And every time your promise is stronger than the “machine’s” action to get you off the hook, you develop a new level from which to start next time.
And even though evolutionary shift is a discontinuous leap, it is possible to get to the “launching pad” of evolution through the tiny steps.
- PS: I consider the possibility that an intangible capacity, a spiritual capacity creates an imbalance, that is why the genes fight it and turn it off… or that is why the whole organism changes so dramatically when it actually, begrudgingly allows it and re-organizes itself to reach the new homeostasis.
- PPS: among the participants of the recent workshop, where I turned on the capacity “patterns” for the nine participants, seven of those participants eagerly accepted the capacity, and I can see that fact on the quality of their communication. Two, whose genes’ investment in being right didn’t.
The patterns capacity works, it has proven itself in a few short days.
Without seeing patterns, there is no growth. Patterns is a threshold capacity. You can ask me to turn it on for you. I’ll check, and if you can hold it, I’ll send you a payment link.
Send me a message.