Why? Because knowledge without application, without skills is useless. It won’t make you money, it won’t make you slim, good company, or a better driver.
We all grew up with the kind of education that emphasizes knowing, and we are all worse off for it.
What is an underachiever? That is someone who has achieved less in life than they could. Either for lack of skills, for lack of effort, for lack of ambition…
Your deserving factor is lower than it could be…
If you spent your time developing skills, developing expertise, instead of whatever you are doing, even if what you are doing results in a lot of “knowledge.”
And yet, knowledge is not useless. But the areas of knowledge that can be turned into power are not your usual are like “I know this,” “I’ve read this book”, “I have a degree in blah blah blah.” No, these kinds of knowledge are not power source…
The areas of knowledge that can be turned into a power source, into breakthrough results, are these:
- you know that you know it, but you know something that is actually not true
- you don’t know that you know it… because you are asleep, unaware, and you are un-integrated… because of lack of consciousness, lack of awareness, or lack of the capacity for integration. (probably being able to see the Big Picture)
- you don’t know stuff, and you don’t know that you don’t know it… this is your blind spot. You actually think you do know stuff around it, but none of it explains why the thing is the way it is, why something happens.This, the third is the area of huge power.
Billions of articles are published around these topics, none of these are accurate, none of these are going deep enough. Not even books written by experts.
Because the useful knowledge should come from the deep areas of the iceberg, or through unfolding if you want me to use the Holographic Universe.
Now, all this I have said before. It’s old news, and not much more than mind candy. People eat it up, because people love mind candy. Empty calories for the mind.
What is most important though is this: Mind-learning, mind based reading, mind based listening cannot penetrate the area of “I didn’t know that I didn’t know” aka your blind spot. Where you didn’t even know there was something to know.
Why? Because the mind is unwilling to accept new knowledge, and is especially unwilling to erase old knowledge and replace it with knew.
It’s like Microsoft Word: it’d rather be bloated than erase old versions of the document.
- The soulcorrection that is entirely mind based and is bloated is Memories. I have never been able to experience a Memories person hearing what I said from a place other than the mind. For a Memories soulcorrection person to grow, they need to do whatever they can do to get out of the mind. Entering Theta Brain Statet can work. Unfortunately, Memories isn’t particularly interested, because the mind isn’t… catch 22.The second least likely soulcorrection to get out of the mind is “Forget Thyself”.
- Forget Thyself, interestingly, is NOT knowledgeable. They like to make up their own “s-h-i-t” and they live as if that were both enough and true. For Forget Thyself to give up their arrogance, they would also need to give up that they already know everything. Not easy. This is MY soulcorrection.
- The more forceful a soulcorrection is, the less they are able to get outside of the mind. Forcefulness comes from the ego, aka the selfish gene.But ego aka the selfish gene loves the mind, because the mind is stupid, no innovation, no change… so mind is not a danger to the status quo, it will never initiate growth or evolution.
- Your track record really matters. If you have never been willing to do anything different, if you have never been able to break habit or custom, then chances are, you won’t be able to think outside of the mind, and start getting interested in what you don’t know that you don’t know, and you don’t even know that you don’t know it, or know that there is something to know.
If I don’t know I don’t know… I think I know
If I don’t know I know… I think I don’t know
Laing R D (1970) Knots Harmondsworth; Penguin (p.55)
… and another quote:
“He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool. Shun himHe that knows not, and knows that he knows not is a pupil. Teach him.He that knows, and knows not that he knows is asleep. Wake him.He that knows, and knows that he knows is a teacher. Follow him.”(Arabic proverb)