I have been at my wits’ end for years now.
Today I found out what was missing…
Remember the wise saying: when something is not working, there is something you don’t know.
More often than not, what you don’t know is a distinction… and it was definitely true in my case.
I have been making the mistake of coaching and dealing with my people as if they were me… like me… similar to me.
I have to confess: it didn’t work.
Coaching isn’t as satisfying to me as it could be… actually it kind of sucks.
So I did some soul searching, called a friend who is a lot like a soul mate, and read one chapter of a book I just bought: Necessary Endings.
I found out that all people belong to three groups, The Wise, the Foolish, and the Evil.
And I have been unable to see the difference, and have produced great result with one group, no results with another, and hurt myself with the third.
The way to test which group someone belongs to is to work with them, and then talk to them about something they do wrong.
The way you answer, the way you respond will tell me everything I need to know about you… and the way you respond, the way you feel about the feedback will tell YOU all you need to know about yourself.
Do you remember the negative activity of the ego, the activity that takes the wind out of your sale and reliably makes you a loser?
looking good/avoid looking bad
being right/make another person wrong
How you do anything is how you do everything.
If you are wise in one area, most likely you are wise in every area.
If you are foolish, if you are evil in one area, you’ll be foolish or evil in other areas as well.
Once you are clear which group, which category you belong to, you’ll know if I can help you or not.
I can help you if you take direction well. That is easy: that is what I do in my work: give you feedback so you can take correction
If you feedback is too painful for you, but you have the ability and the desire to change, you can ask me to be light-handed with you. It is possible, I have done it. But you have to do the changes, you have to take the correction.
Now, am I cutting the tree under my feet?
Four out of every hundred person that thinks about getting help from me belongs to the wise or the “special style required” category.
That is all the people I need…
Here is the video… watch it.
I am also adding this to the combo measurements, without changing the price. So now you get eight measurements for the price of three
1. your vibration
2. your overall IQ including your intelligence
3. the number of spiritual capacities you have
4. your soul correction (your machine) (your date of birth is needed for this) https://www.yourvibration.com/sc
5. do you have attachments?
6. the level of your health
7. the level of your cell hydration
8. your coachability category (wise, foolish, evil) you may be a mix…
- 1. Vibration is measured on a 1-1000 logarithmic scale and it measures how far up the Tree of Life you have climbed.
One could also say that the level you have reached in awareness, accuracy and effectiveness in seeing and dealing with life and your dreams in all areas of life, measurably in health, wealth, love and happiness.
- 2. Your overall intelligence measures the same thing: after all it is your intelligence that you use in all areas: intellectual, body intelligence, financial intelligence, number…, relationship intelligence, and your ability to align yourself with a path and walk it…
70 is average.
Mine is 100.
It’s a weighted average of all intelligences
- 3. Spiritual capacities: we have hardcoded in the DNA all the capacities the species is capable to master, but we use very few. You use the number I have in your measurements. There are 160 capacities, focus, autonomy, foresight, courage, humility, authenticity, etc.
I can’t tell you what capacities you have activated, but from emotions I can make guesses what you don’t have active.
You need to jump into the pool to learn to swim, jump off the cliff to learn to fly… this is the principle of capacities: they don’t turn on unless they are needed.
- 4. Your soul correction follows some archetypes. Your soul correction contains and suggests the capacities and behaviors that can turn your life around and allow to rise on the evolutionary/vibrational scale.
- 5. Attachments are spiritual and energetic wounds on your energy body where you leak energy. Can come from the outside, or can come from within. I pull the strings or heal the holes… when I am paid to do that.
- 6. The level of your health is on a scale of 1 to 100.
It says how effectively your body is working, turning the food you eat into energy, intelligence, and happiness.
The main reason, I found, for deteriorating health is eating food that the body can’t recognize as food. And deficiencies is the daily essentials, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids.
Also, many people deal with allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances, gut microbial imbalances…. In my health consultations I endeavor examining all these, and prescribe a diet and lifestyle that is sustainable and optimal for the person.
- 7. The level of hydration of your cells shows how much of the ideal and original 100% of the workability you are maintaining in your cells.
Only water compatible with the cell water is allowed in… coherent water. If you put no coherent water in your body, your cells will eventually dry out… and if some disease doesn’t kill you, cell dehydration will.
I have the Water Energizer as a solution. https://www.yourvibration.com/energywater
I have found that diuretics like alcohol, caffeine, etc. dry out the cells faster, regardless of how much coherent water you drink.
- 8. Your coachability category:
–welcomes coaching and feedback, and applies it
–deflects coaching and doesn’t apply it
–attacks when given feedback.
Last question: What can you do to raise your vibration if you are not able to change through coaching?
To the degree that you are WILLING to take coaching and guidance from an energy, to the same degree you can raise your vibration. Not more…
PS: here is another Dr. Henry Cloud video…