Yesterday I shared with you the evolution of my Self. It’s like Beethoven’s Fifth… Victorious.
When you look at what I wrote and your life, you may get depressed, feel inferior, and go into despair.
- First off: don’t compare. It is comparing apples to oranges… your job is not to live my life: it is my job.
- Second: you can’t see everything in another’s life… so you are jumping the gun.
Here is dark stuff in mine…
So: here is some of the dark, the heavy, the monster under the bed.
When I was about three years old my mother gave birth to a girl, Katherine, or Kathy…
She was a preemie as I was, and she died after living only 10 days.
They didn’t take me to the funeral, but they took my brother.
Like every kid, I saw the world from a self-centered way, so I knew that they didn’t take me because somehow I did something wrong.
So, I decided that they didn’t take me because I killed my sister. I was a murderer. Yeah.
I moved around in the world, kindergarten, school, knowing that I was a murderer and unless I was careful I will murder more people. That is what murderers do.
Oh, how did I murder my sister? I was jealous, that’s how. And I was angry.
It went relative well until I was in university. Then one day I had an argument with one of my professors, one that I really liked. He died of a heart attack the same night. I knew I killed him.
Better not get angry at anyone… my anger kills…
I won’t tell you all the people that died… I tell you instead all the fear that comes up now that the driver of the van is going to have a minor surgery… how minor, I don’t know.
But I had, at times, been angry at him, and now I am afraid that he is going to die.
Now, what is it that you are supposed to get from my story?
Knowing that your story is not true doesn’t help.
You need to own it. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Navy seals, those special force people, call it “extreme ownership“, the hallmark of someone who opens themselves up and own it all, so they can be effective in it.
There is no circumstance they don’t own and treat as their own. Weather, the enemy, the technical mistakes… tactical mistakes, all.
In my case, extreme ownership means that I own my personality, my soulcorrection, my horoscope, my tendencies to jump, my tendency to be right, my tendency to be dramatic, maybe even a drama queen… all.
Nothing left out. Nothing denied. Nothing ignored. Nothing.
You can have it all, you can own it all.
It’s like that. You are free to tackle anything, you are free to climb Mount Everest, or build a business. Make a sales call. Confront a person. Teach a class, Connect to Source. Argue with Source… lol.
You in all your glory.
You and your team: the good, the bad, and the ugly. You can conquer anything. The three of you as a team.
Taking life in stride. Delivering on the life… the promise… to Life. Or god if you prefer.
By the way: ownership of the good the bad and the ugly is the same as loving yourself unconditionally.
Loving yourself conditionally came from the way your parents and your teachers loved you. The way Facebook suggests that you should love you: loving the pretty parts. And denying, condemning the not so pretty.
When you can include all of you in your self-love, in your embrace, in your acceptance of yourself, then the whole world opens up. The world becomes your oyster.
You can move. You can change.
Yes, you can change, because now you don’t have to. You are OK and you could be better.
So you can get better. And the few pieces that can’t be moved, like me fancying myself a murderer, give you depth and color and just enough drama, that you have a way to relate to movies, novels, people.
Color… your pretending to be one good is colorless. Pale. Anemic.
People will love you… once they get over the shock of meeting a flesh and blood human for the first time. lol.
Oh, if you have a difficult time accepting yourself… the Unconditional Love Activator can support you in that… But it does take time. Regular daily use of at least 40 days, better 67 days?
But here is a warning I bet you’ll forget the moment you get the audio: Like all my activators, all my remedies, all my energies are co-creative energies.
Support means: you go and I hold your hand, help you through tough spots. It doesn’t mean I’ll pick you up and carry you.
I love the story of the footprint in the sand, but that is NOT how it works, I am very sorry. In the story Jesus picks you up and carries you.
But in reality you do the work, you do the walking, and the energy cheers you one, gives you purpose, hope, and direction. And gives you nudges. Big nudges… that you should not ignore.
OK, here is the link to the Unconditional Love site, where you can read more about it.
- How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
- The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who does him absolutely no good.
- Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
- Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand.
- When you control what you can, you know you’ve done everything possible to succeed.
- You can’t help someone get up a hill without getting closer to the top yourself.
H. Norman Schwarzkopf
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- I didn’t get to where I am by thinking about it or dreaming about it. I got there by doing it.
- The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.
- He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
- Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.
W. Clement Stone
- Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
- Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
PPS: I know you want to be perfect… Perfect is boring. Don’t try to be perfect. Try to be a leader to your team, team you. And start living a life worth living.