- What I learned about myself in the Money Attitude Workshop or how come you are always the sucker in the room?
- Building something worth building... A life, a business, a relationship... what is missing?
- One of MY teachers speaks; I wish I had thought of it myself: Why It's Dangerous To Give Advice
- Most people consider you astute if you agree with their opinion
- Your self-esteem and your self-control: what is the connection?
- Judge, Pre-judge people? Pre-judging is a cognitive bias... how to avoid making stupid value judgments...