- Sticky point: Being able to tell the self apart from other things, the not-self.
- You probably do not understand yourself as well as you think you do
- Words create your emotions, your reality, your next action, your beingness, your attitude... everything
- How will increasing the accuracy of your vocabulary lead you to a fuller experience of life, joy, purpose?
- Self trust... a linchpin capacity... or how do you develop yourself to be able to move forward?
- Clarity... the opposite of brain fog - link fixed