Life is full of choices. We, for the most part, don’t see that we are choosing because the chooser is the mind, is habit, is societal right and wrong, and we don’t get to experience the fact that every time we choose something we say yes to something and no to everything else.
For example, when you choose to always take the long road, when you choose to move slowly and hesitantly, or alternatively being in a hurry, haste… (your typical life, wouldn’t you say?) you choose to fill your life with stuff that doesn’t contribute to you… you are just wasting time. 1 Or when you choose to wait till the last minute to do the homework that is observing this or that… you also really choose to not do it… because you can’t observe in the last minute… so you chose to stay the same… Can you see that?
I know it is quite futile to strive to wake up everybody, but I am allowed to strive to wake up some people, so that’s what I am going to do.
You see, sleepwalking simply means that you don’t make choices: the choices are made for you.
In addition to the choosers I have already mentioned, let’s now mention the Dark Side: the movers and shakers in the background, the small but ever growing band of people who want to enslave humanity for their own benefit. Humanity that behaves like a robot is perfectly controllable by others.
So, let me suggest a few situations that you can ponder and see what you would choose if you, by some miracle, woke up and actually made that choice by your values, by your priorities, by your integrity. Beware, these are tricky.
- Situation #1: you are almost killed by an alien or some other enemy. You can buy your life if you are willing to do some minor things for this enemy, that allows them to get to people, like yourself, and kill them instead. Will you choose life or death?What will you choose? And why?
- Situation #2: You have promised your mate that you would protect them from all danger, and love them forever. Situation arises where you can stay with your mate, keep your word to them, or let go of your mate and never see them again, knowing that they will live without you, but you can save the world… you can’t have both.What will you choose? And why?
- Situation #3: You have a situation where evil will take over the world unless you act. But your action will mean sure death to your loved one. You will live, no matter what choice you make…What will you choose? And why?
Beware, don’t make your answer a knee jerk reaction, that is sure sign of sleepwalking. Contemplate. Let me know how you came to the decision, the process, the reasoning of the choice. Comments that just say the decision will not be approved. No sleepwalker answer on this post. 2
- I encounter that every Tuesday on my errands day with the woman who drives me.
- The Avatar State audio closest to this issue is called Awakenings or something like that. find it.