In the All-That-Is vibration, which is the highest accessible to human beings, you’ll find all the intrinsic values, just like in a perfectly polished diamond, all facets of the diamond reflect the perfection of the whole.
What can raise your vibration? The mirror effect
In this article, we’ll need to distinguish three things:
1. what are intrinsic values
2. what you complain about others shows something fundamental about you
3. what you are, you attract
What are intrinsic values?
When you can’t seem to attain your new years resolutions…
When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail1
I have a better “hammer” for you: it has worked for my multi-millionaire mentor, it will work for you.2
What to do when all you know fails you? When the hammers don’t work, and you can’t seem to attain your goals?
I was on a radio show today. I was the “minor” guest, and as such, I did not prepare: I wanted to stay present to the conversation the “major” guest had with the radio host, so I can add my 2 cents worth, instead of taking the show to a different place. Continue reading “Got New Years Resolutions?”
- Law of the instrument, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The concept known as the law of the instrument, Maslow’s hammer, or a golden hammer is an over-reliance on a familiar tool; as Abraham Maslow said in 1966, “It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail. [↩]
- decades ago, when T. Harv Eker was a young man with entrepreneurial spirit, everything he touched turned into s-h-i-t, until a millionaire friend of his father gave him this advice:
If something is not working in your life, there is something that you don’t know [↩]