- 1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- 2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- 3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- 4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- 5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
These are the top five regrets of the dying, and here is how to beat having these regrets, or any other
I have read articles about dying and I have read poems written by old-old people expressing their regrets. They are in death’s anteroom, and the view of their life and themselves is special from there: they are to the side and slightly elevated position from where they can both feel and see. Continue reading “Top Five Regrets of the Dying and how to beat them”