Stevia Salve: a psoriasis remedy made in your kitchen
BANGALORE, INDIA---Researchers at St. John’s College of Pharmacy recently sent me details of a wound-healing preparation they tested. They wanted to see if it was a viable alternative to the povidone-iodine ointment commonly used in this country. (Povidone-iodine is commonly sold as Betadine and used to prepare a patient’s skin prior to surgery and for cleaning minor wounds.) In India, they made a wound ointment from stevia extract and soft white paraffin.
Stevia extract has a long history of traditional uses in South America, where it is typically grown. However, the Asian markets consume over 85 percent of the global supply of stevia. In this country, we typically use it as a natural sweetener, but in Brazil and Paraguay, it has been used topically to enhance healing and reduce scarring of cuts, burns, wounds, acne, dermatitis, seborrhea, and even psoriasis.
Continue reading "Psoriasis remedy made in your kitchen… also works on acne"
Fructose has been implicated in numerous inflammatory disease processes including eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, gout, ADHD, Alzheimer's, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver disease, and autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, thyroiditis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and insulin-dependent diabetes.
Fructose is absorbed differently from glucose in the intestinal tract.
Glucose stimulates the release of insulin from the pancreas. Fructose doesn't. Instead of insulin, cells use glut-5 transporter to move fructose into cells. Most cells only have very limited amounts of this transporter, so it's primarily cleared by the liver, where it's easily transformed either into fat or components that eventually increase blood lipids like triglycerides.
And, fructose has a toxicity factor beyond its caloric equivalent.
Continue reading "The connection between Fructose and eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, gout, ADHD, Alzheimer’s, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver disease, and autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, thyroiditis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and insulin-dependent diabetes"
Sleep Help: sleep remedy, fast fall asleep, sleep through the night, go back to sleep, improve sleep quality, reduces daytime sleepiness, quiets the mind, non-addictive, also for babies, pets. Get better sleep! 1000's happy customers. Guaranteed
- You want to enjoy your life -- but can't get a good night sleep?
- In just a few days you'll put your hands on the long-lost secret of a good night sleep
- You'll get to bed already relaxed -- You'll wake up rested, ready for the day
- No other method compares in effectiveness: 1000's sold
- You'll want to sign up for autoship so you never run out Satisfaction unconditionally guaranteed.
Sleep Rescue: Sleep Remedy. Fall asleep fast, sleep through the night. If you wake up fall back to sleep easily.
You want to enjoy your life -- but can't get a good night sleep? so you bumble through your days half-asleep
Just like the test for yeast infection is weird1.
Lemonade, your tea/coffee, bake with it, make ice-cream, just make sure you don't use more of it than you would use of regular sugar.
Continue reading "How do you test if you are fructose intolerant or not?"
- for yeast infection, the only truthful test is to kill off yeast by restricting all carbohydrate intake for a while... if you respond with intestinal pain, gas, general malaise, then your intestines were full of yeast aka Candida [↩]
This is a sub-site of Sophie's big site, Raise Your Vibration.
I am a Hungarian empath1 that can feel the range of emotions inside of you. I can connect directly to Source for Truth and can teach you to do the same. This site is only for people committed to raising their consciousness and that of humanity.
Continue reading "About this site and about healing with source energies"
- An empath is like a psychic in a way. A true empath can feel and identify your feelings, whether they are emotions or physical sensations. She can feel them stronger than yourself. Using those feelings as guidance they can inform you about the source of your feelings and advise you on a way to cause or restore balance and well-being. As an empath I have also found a way to connect, directly, to the Source of All-of-It, in a two-way fashion, so I can ask and receive answers, energies, guidance, and support. I don't know of anyone who does what I do, and I cannot teach much of it: so far I haven't found anyone who can connect, at will, to another person. [↩]
The Cleansing event went well. The energy was reasonably strong, and the feedback is that people felt the energy, felt their hands warm up, felt the nausea, so it showed people that something was happening.
Some people wrote to me that they are afraid to attend because they can't afford to get the healing crisis in the middle of the week. I understand. I made sure that the duration of the energy in each position was really short.
The next call is on Monday, and I am wondering what will happen afterwards.
I am not particularly committed to the path of healer. Why? Because people that are interested in healers, or healing, are mostly people that have physical issues, and they want to fix them.
I like to be on the side of health, on the side of life, on the side of power.
I am not interested in fixing anything: Every solution is the beginning of a much bigger problem. This has been the story of life on earth... remember, the Holocaust was the Final Solution...
Regardless, let me impart some of the "solutions" I have met in the recent years, that I have tested, and at least for a while, found useful.
Continue reading "Unusual Healing Modalities"