It seems that the males are successfully avoiding you, and they make out, copulate, make babies on the floor. So we need something to wash the floors with, spray them, something that would make the males infertile, like neem.
Turns out that dandelion roots are such... I haven't tested them, but most everyone in temperate climates, has dandelion in their yard, so it may be an easily attainable solution. It's not the only plant, I will keep on looking, for example for Indians, or other continents.
Another new thing: Stevia in the irrigation or bath water also kills itch mites... I haven't found the concentration yet.
I am looking for new ways...
Now, what if you have itch mites and you hate Neem? Can you just use the floor washing? I hope so. I love Neem, I even love its smell, but I am weird. I'll keep you posted.
So, it's Tuesday 11 am.
I left home at 9 am, no mites of any kind.
I just got home,
- three dead spider mites in my stomach with 10 spider mite eggs
- 30 vaginal itch mites that have already laid 10 eggs
- 8 ear mites that have laid seven eggs.
So, what do I do to get back to no mites, fast?
I knew this was going to happen, given that I spent time in a car full of mites and at my chiropractor with really hungry mites...
- Drank my strong ginger tea... I prepared it before I left... in three minutes all the eggs were dead. I was within the 2 hours, and luckily no spider mites thought of laying eggs in my vagina... there the eggs develop light speed faster... by now I would have nymphs... ugh.
- I'll take a bath (not shower) with boric acid in the water to decimate the itch mites. And then I'll do an irrigation to get rid of the eggs.... First the bath, then the irrigation. Important. Or better yet, in the middle of your bath, while in the water, do the irrigation. It can even be plain water...
- get the ear mites and their eggs out of my ears with alcoholic solution.
- reapply the Neem oil and start my day.
- Dust crucial areas of my body, ankles, butt, under the panties elastics, and under the bra area with Boric Acic, and gently mix the powder and the Neem on the body.
It seems that the itch mites get all huffy puffy after a boric acid bath... not the dead ones, but the ones that come on the body from chairs, clothes, floor.
Of all the mites, the itch mites are the most unpleasant, like wearing a garment made of goat or horse hair... horrid.
You miss any of these steps and you are back to a full-blown infestation. Don't do it. Please.