This is an article I wrote almost 8 years ago…
Why is it that you look at a successful person and even if you copy all their actions, even if you copy their attitude the way they tell you, you won’t be able to duplicate their success?
I have been slacking off growing, i.e. didn’t do much to grow, and I noticed. Not for a long time, maybe a week or two, but I have started to notice. Just like athletes notice the imperceptible signs of muscle atrophy and weakening when they are on vacation.
It is very easy to go to this mode… easier than to go back to growth mode.
It’s easy, because 99% of the population is there, at any one time. Most people over 18, as a matter of fact, and most people under 18… lol, not funny.
Continue reading “Why is it that you look at a successful person and even if you copy all their actions, even if you copy their attitude the way they tell you, you won’t be able to duplicate their success?”
Summary: In this article I am attempting to make the impossible possible, the unlikely likely… making great white sharks from minnows… to awaken the spirit dormant within you.
There is a “secret” formula, hiding in plain sight… But you can only see what your societally established filters allow through. Let us see, if I can break through, and show you the secret, so you can, finally, start accomplishing stuff… instead of being a permanent failure.
Warning: don’t miss the footnotes: in this article they are especially important!
To get anything of value accomplished one needs
- work and one needs
- tools and skills. One also needs an environment (context) where
- one’s purpose makes sense, and seems possible, seems doable to the person intending the accomplishment.
- it is supported by the environment (context) and doable.
- And one needs other people that make it possible to do more than just take care of life, taking care of the basics of life, so one has time for an accomplishment, outside of the basics of life.
Continue reading “What is the secret formula of accomplishment? Money, health, loving relationships?”
Get a big enough reason WHY, so you can be in action and achieve results
Most people that sit on the fence, or sit on the sidelines wishing they could be somewhere else, enjoying the fruits of their labor, have a few characteristics to share, in addition to sharing the attitude: “this isn’t it”. Whatever that “this” is, it isn’t it. Neither is how they feel about themselves, nor is the weather. The whole gamut.
The question I set out for myself to answer: what is it that makes these people not successful, not acting, not accomplishing much of anything, not attaining the fruits of their labor even when they do act?
- If they don’t act, they beat themselves up for not acting, for being indecisive, fearful, overly cautious. They call what stops them fear of failure, but they are wrong: that is not what stops them. We’ll see later what it is.
- They don’t have a vision, neither short term, nor long term. When I ask them what they want, they don’t know. They know what they want, what they want to get done. They may have a vague direction, but there is nothing more to it.
Continue reading “What is your WHY to become successful? What is your REASON and PURPOSE to raise your vibration?”