- 1. “There are truths that you can only say after having won the right to say them.”
- 2. “True realism consists in revealing the surprising things that habit keeps covered and prevents us from seeing.”
- 3. “What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.”
- 4. “You should always talk well about yourself! The word spreads around, and in the end, no one remembers where it started.”
- 5. “We shelter an angel within us. We must be the guardians of that angel.
IF THE ANGEL DECIDES TO COME . . .
“If the Angel decides to come it will be because you have convinced her, not by tears, but by your humble resolve to be always beginning; to be a beginner.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
I sound like a broken record… but I must share when I can see more of what I need to see to train you to raise your vibration.
I have been seeing (concluding) that there may be a linchpin type of lock, measured in your starting point measurements… #11. To what degree you think of yourself: Continue reading ““People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care””