Before this event can make sense to you, there is a crucial bit of history you must first know …
July 16, marks the 40th Anniversary of the day man first stepped foot on the Moon.
It was indeed “one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”
But there is a bit of sadness in this event, isn’t there?
No, I’m not about to go on some conspiracy rant. What I’m referring to is far more “common” but infinitely more important.
You see, each and every day people walk around as if nothing is possible. 1
- “If only I could pay off all these bills my life would be so much better …”
- “If only I could quit this job …”
- “If only I could get people to do as I say …”
- “If only I could get out of this marriage …”
- “If only I could only choose what to do with my life…”