I started to research this area out of my desire to get more clients for health consultation.
Essentially when I do a health consultation with a client, what I do is muscle test
- their nutritional deficiencies against a 90 nutrition list I swiped from Joel Wallach,
- I test their food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances,
- their optimal way to eat following the Human Design institute's model.
- their current health number (1-100) and their current cell hydration number (1-100)
- and when I am done with that, I muscle test them against an about 500 food long list.
Now, what does this have to do with your DNA or ancestral diet, or DNA diet? Continue reading "DNA tests for diets… are they useful, or are they a fraud?"