There is a behavior that I used to have, and have successfully beaten.
The behavior is the “out of sight/out of mind”, “now that I am doing something else, I don’t remember the things I have been doing, promised, supposed to do…”
The behavior of a person who cannot keep 2-3-4-5 habits going concurrently.
If they are busy looking at something, they are so busy, that their water is not energized, their food list is not honored, they don’t practice their guitar, they don’t read, nothing. Just do that one thing.
With social media, smart phones, this is getting even worse… and I didn’t think it could get any worse than it was before.
What is the cause?
Continue reading “Behaviors that hold you back from success”
70% of your life is made up of the things you do every day… your habits. The remaining 30% is what you don’t have control over.
But even that 30%, where you don’t have control over what happens: you have control over how you react, how you do what you end up doing, and what is your attitude. My next article is about that… the how of your life.
Most programs you can buy make up what to teach. Given that the average truth value of programs is around 2%, what they teach must come untried, untested, and altogether not true.
Tai’s approach (Tai Lopez, 67 steps) was different. He looked at, primarily, billionaires, secondarily at famous scientists or other authors.
The truths he gleaned from billionaires: 30% truth value, the truths he gleaned from authors: 10% truth value. Hm, interesting.
Where does the difference come from? Continue reading “You want a better life? Want to avoid a life of quiet desperation? Resignation? Here is your path…”