You may be judgmental, and have been trying to change your behavior for a long time, unsuccessfully.
This, trying the change, is a part of a long string of things you are or have been failing at.
The REAL REASON is buried below several layers of justifications, and without getting to the base layer, the foundation of it, you will never be able to change the behavior.
You may be able to change what comes out of your mouth, but not what you think. Inside you still judge, and then pretend the opposite.
Continue reading "Why are people Judgmental? that is only the tip of the iceberg? What is at the base?"
When people ask for their vibrational measure, often they ask me to suggest a path they could follow to raise their vibration. Most of the time this is simple, they need to take one of the liquid remedies to feel better first. But today I got a request like that, and this person was different from the usual requests. When I connected to her, I connected to empty... hm. I decided to use writing to get clear, and to work through it for myself, I wrote this article.
My path... a look back
I was just like you until a few years ago. I made decisions on what to buy, what to use, what to believe on an emotional basis.
If something sounded good, I wanted it.
If I was suffering from something: frustration, difficulties, pain, or lack of sleep, I was more likely to fall for a solution that sounded a good fit for my suffering.
And, of course, most things didn't work.
I had a difficult time to trust anything or anyone, but I didn't trust myself either, so I didn't actually trust the inner voice that said: wrong way.
I had to get to a point where I could trust myself, or continue to pile up junk in my already crowded life, junk that I wanted, but it didn't do what it promised to do.
Continue reading "What is a spiritual path? Can a phony teacher take you where you want to go?"
Two questions are answered in this article
- What can you do to get out of your mind and back to the flow, so you and your life are part of the flow and start feeling like your life is worth living?
- Why is Osho's vibration 300 and mine 990? (this is an interesting question, because I've learned from Osho, factually, more than from any other teacher.)
What can you do to get out of your mind?
Getting out of your mind has two steps
- Step one: becoming aware that you use your mind for everything. It's can be compared to having a hammer: everything looks like a nail. So you are going to approach everything like it's a nail. But eating your food is a lot more effective with a fork and a knife, typing on the keyboard works better with your bare fingers, brushing your teeth is effective with a tooth brush and very ineffective with a hammer.And this brings up the question you haven't asked yet: what is the organ of awareness? It is surely not the mind: the mind is not able to be aware of itself.
Until you find the "organ" or tool of awareness, you are stuck in the mind.
Continue reading "How do you get out of the mind… and why is Osho 300 and I am 990 on the consciousness scale?"
What it is that I am learning about energies and what is so revolutionary about that?
Until recently you could get energies in only three ways:
- you were attuned by someone who had the energy. Attunement is an implant type of procedure.
- you discovered that you had access to a certain energy. It seems innate... You may call it having been gifted, or some other way that makes you sound superior: the truth is that you probably earned it. Your vibration is probably higher than "normal" and you probably regularly connect to Source.
- someone dumped it on you, whether you were ready or not. I have only heard tales of that: I can't testify about the veracity of the claims.
I have discovered a fourth way to get energies.
Continue reading "Until recently you could get energies in only three ways"