Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions. Their lives a mimicry. Their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde
- Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clark
- Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. ~ Albert Einstein
- Of all sad words of mouth or pen, the saddest are these: it might have been. ~ John Greenleaf Whittier
- I fear not the man who has practised 10,000 kicks, but I do fear the man who has practised one kick 10,000 times. ~ Bruce Lee
Continue reading “31 Quotes That Will Give You Chills”
It was about 10 years ago. I was getting somewhat better by drinking energized water. Not well, mind you, better. My skin was clearing up, and I had less occurrences of narcolepsy, where I would fall asleep in the middle of speaking, or driving.
I was way up in Colorado. It was a seminar by Marshall Thurber. I was already muscle testing my food… and most everything they had there tested “no” for me.
One of the “celebrity guests” at the seminar was Bill Harris. He is an excellent marketer, the marketer of Holosync. I was a diligent Holosync user… so I was excited seeing him there.
On the last day he and I started to talk (I think I was stalking him) and it came to the topic of water… I started to share about energized water.
He got really upset, and self-righteous, saying that it was bullshit, water is water is water.
I never used Holosync again. I use Bill’s emails to see what I should avoid. Like Mary Morrissey, whose program he is pushing today.
So this article is going to be about the invisible… and inside that invisible, a little bit about Mary Morrissey. Continue reading “How to avoid getting hooked…”
It’s Monday and it’s raining.
The perfect weather for what I need to do…
I downloaded the Days Of Power energy yesterday and it knocked me on my butt.
Honestly, I forgot how strong these energies are: I had taken a break from them for a while.
So this article is about the magic of growing. Or what it takes to be someone who can grow, someone who does grow, someone who, through growth, becomes someone more, better, closer to who they can become…
So here you go:
Even while I was up there, I was starting to get intolerant, irritated, overwhelmed, and raw.
Then I yelled at everyone who, by now, were getting used to me being calm, collected, magnanimous, except yesterday I wasn’t. Continue reading “I downloaded the Days Of Power energy yesterday and it knocked me on my butt”
I found these quotes and I found that it is a remarkable collection… Please share. Thank you.
Continue reading “31 quotes that will give you chills…”