- Do I care about others? Do I pretend to care about others? Do I consider them human beings with the same rights as myself?
- Do I care what others think about me? Do I care too much what others think about me? Did I lose my sense of what I want because I care about what others think about me? Do others, in spite of me catering to what I think they want me to do, be, or have, ignore me, mistreat me, dump on me, criticize me?
- Do I complain? Sometimes? Or all the times? Do I think that if I complain enough life will change? People will change? I will change?
Continue reading “More Tough Questions for Self-Examination. Promised Results? Awakening? Quickening?”
Here are more questions. Don’t do them as a quiz… Pick the question that feels the most confronting, the one that makes your belly dance… The purpose of the questions, the purpose of your “inquiry” is to know yourself, not to impress someone else!
- Do I share myself, my real self? Or do I withhold myself, protect myself, be aloof? When I do share: do I share to share, or do I share to complain, to get sympathy?
- Do I tweet posts, if I do, because I want to share them, because I am generous, or because I want to prove to someone that what I read about people fits them like a glove? I feel vindicated because I agree that they are creeps… lol, not that funny
- Do I care about others? Do I pretend to care about others? Do I consider them human beings with the same rights as myself? Or do I think that their feelings don’t really matter…?
Every plant, every animal contains toxins that it developed to protect itself from being eaten and extinguished… The selfish gene makes sure of that.
Your body, ancestrally, developed a liking and a tolerance to certain foods… that allowed it to survive.
It takes a long time for a group of people to create an ess with certain foods.
What makes the Japanese thrive may kill you… What an Irish can subsist on will kill you… What a Kenyan runner thrives on is murder for you… or can be.
With grocery stores carrying foods from so many continents you are not safe and you don’t thrive.
How many individuals do you know that thrive? I don’t know any. The closest person to thriving has a health number of 20%
Continue reading “More health knowledge… I’ve learned the hard way”
You make lots of decisions… which card to move, which card to leave alone.
In a very short time when you find yourself with no cards to move… it is mighty hard to retrace your steps. And even if you could, undoing the steps is near impossible… too many other people are involved.
It is easier to see the value of informed decisions when you look at your life through the analogy of the Freecell game.
Life doesn’t have the “undo” button to reset the game to start over. Even the “hitting bottom” moves are not true resets: you have already spent your time, energy, and spirit on a course of life that didn’t get you what you wanted: happiness, fulfillment, and vibrant health.
Continue reading “Learning and growing through simulation”
OK… this is the continuation of the WWII article…
In that I talk about Hitler and look at what was the issue that caused him losing the war in Russia… So I am repeating what I said there…
Hitler: 10 capacities working. Enough to come to power. Enough to dupe millions and millions. But not enough to create and execute a winning strategy of war. Impatient, jumping around, making blunders. Also: he didn’t see the big picture… his greed blinded him.
Believing his own interpretation of things, he fires his decision making experts… and loses the war.
What capacity was missing? System, process, resilience, flexibility, and astute. And definitely missing the big picture.
Brings it down to human level, doesn’t it?
So what is a skill, what is a capacity, what is a talent?
These are the questions I have been pondering, muscle testing, and answering on my current level of knowledge next.
And the last question is: could we call these capacities life skills?
Continue reading “Life skills, capacity, talent, desire, ambition, greed defined… can you manifest with what you have?”
Most people that think they are depressed aren’t… in fact they are grieving… Make sure you read my article on grieving. Thanks.
Imagine if you found out that all your hopes for a “normal” life are crushed. You are too old to get married, your way of communicating doesn’t attract the other sex anyway.
Some of my students are very excited about what I teach in the Self-Healing course. They are really excited about being able to do their own healing, and prevention.
Don’t be mistaken, you can do a lot more with energies than with medication, or even dietary and lifestyle changes.
For example, at this moment in time, I don’t know of any other effective method of ridding your body of heavy metals and other chemicals, or to cleanse your liver and your pancreas. 1
Continue reading “New healing articles on my healing blog… please check them out. Liver cleanse and more”