Capacities, possibilities, new constructive attitudes…
- What these share is that they are words first and foremost.
- The second thing: saying the words will not make you that…
And unfortunately, it turned out that turning on the capacities in the DNA won’t create permanent changes… unless.
So what is the technology of inventing and making these capacities, possibilities and attitudes real?
This is what this article is about. It’s about you learning how to have what you want.
Let’s first talk about what people want… What you want. Continue reading “Capacities, constructive attitudes. How do you create them?”
You want to live a life where you say this about yourself, a lot. “…And I lived to tell the tale…”
Where you are on the edge… and come back to tell the tale.
The edge? it feels like the dividing line between life and death. It is just a feeling. Some edge is quite inconsequential, but the going there is tremendous.
I signed up to be coached on Monday, and it’s Sunday, and I am already “fired”.
Another man’s integrity may be out of integrity for you. Another man’s wisdom is not YOUR wisdom. That is what happened.
I was asked to do something that doesn’t agree, doesn’t foster love between my two selves. Everybody is doing it… but for me to love ME, I can’t do it.
If you are not free to be yourself, then your integrity number is low.
Integrity is an inside job, and only you can call the shot…
But… Without integrity nothing work. Continue reading “…And live to tell the tale…”
Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions. Their lives a mimicry. Their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde
- Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clark
- Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. ~ Albert Einstein
- Of all sad words of mouth or pen, the saddest are these: it might have been. ~ John Greenleaf Whittier
- I fear not the man who has practised 10,000 kicks, but I do fear the man who has practised one kick 10,000 times. ~ Bruce Lee
Continue reading “31 Quotes That Will Give You Chills”
How do you get Guidance from The Soul?
Many people walk around with an immense amount of knowledge.
Yet, in their professional life, they jump from one thing to the other. They’re directionless because they zigzag.
They go to this direction and then they go to that direction and they go in the third direction and then they return to the first one, and on and on it goes. Continue reading “The Wall, The Ladder, and Your Life’s Purpose”