Agreement 1: Be Impeccable With Your Word: question: was I impeccable with my word?
Agreement 2: Don’t Take Anything Personally: question: did I take something personally?
Agreement 3: Don’t Make Assumptions. question: did I make an assumption?
Agreement 4: Always Do Your Best. question: did I do my best?
more questions to ask:
- What could I be responsible for to get access to power?
- What am I doing?
- what am I assuming/thinking?
- What am I taking personally?
- what is my attitude?
- What am I expecting?
- What am I going for/intention?
- how wide am I looking?
- What am I stingy about?
- where am I erring on the side of ‘it’s my way or the highway’?
Until you get responsibility good and going, nothing else can change in your life. Continue reading “Questions that turn on your power, your personal power”