How to access the invisible so you can have more power in your life?

It's Saturday. The only reason I know it is Saturday because tomorrow I'll have the first session of Version 2 of the muscle testing course.

And I am afraid. Normal. Anything new, anything threatening with unexpected unknowns creates fear. Normal.

So I stayed in semi-sleep mode an hour longer than my normal getup time... Looking.

I looked at all the relevant invisible elements of my life, to see where I can influence this fear... and how. Not that fear is bad... but I prefer life with less fear. Continue reading "How to access the invisible so you can have more power in your life?"

What keeps you from what you want? Can you change it?

The world has never been so divided.

The dividing criteria is intellectual and spiritual abilities, the ability to tell truth from falsehood. To interact with reality the way reality is... not how it should be.

The stupid is becoming stupider, and the smart remains the same. Said in another way: the underachiever is stuck there... and more are joining him. 1

In this article I'll look what may be a linchpin issue, and how you can start moving from the hopelessly stupid to the smart camp.

Here are a few contenders to being the linchpin issue:

Continue reading "What keeps you from what you want? Can you change it?"

Your personal reality and reality… misaligned, misconstrued, faulty, no wonder you are miserable

We could safely say that your vibration number faithfully expresses the degree of alignment between your personal reality and actual reality.

Your personal reality is your map of reality.

You built your map of reality, what you think is out there, what you see out there, what you hear, taste, touch... filtered through your map of reality... you built that map through what you were told, and what you took from what you were told.

The average vibration on the planet, at this time, is 128. That is a 1% truth value, a 1% match between your personal reality and reality. It means that you don't see 70% of what is out there. And what you see, the remaining 30%, you see it 70% wrong.

It's sad but true in every area of your life. Emotional, spiritual, physical. Health, wealth, love and happiness.

But what is even worse, your heroes, your teachers, your scientists, your politicians have only a slightly higher vibration, and a slightly more accurate map of reality.
Continue reading "Your personal reality and reality… misaligned, misconstrued, faulty, no wonder you are miserable"