I wonder if you ever pondered where nightmares like most Doctor Who stories are, come from?
My hunch is that they come from reality.
Take the story where humans, one by one, by touch, are turned into human-size grinning or weeping toys. And now that they are toys with no will of their own, the only will they have is to turn other humans into toys like themselves.
When I look around I see plenty of proof of this nightmare being real.
Let's do a little experiment, if you are not afraid to find out the truth: set a goal. Something that takes you out of the machine-like limited range of motion. Something that, at some point in your life, you could see, but are not doing, haven't been doing.
- If you write articles, like me... write an article for a famous magazine, for this experiment.
- If you speak, like me... go and find people to interview you on live broadcast, TV or radio.
- If you have a job, for two weeks, come up and write down five ideas a day how the company can make more money, take care of its workers better, provide better customer service. Submit it to management.
- If you are a homemaker, take a break in the middle of the day, and do something outrageous... you know what it is.
- If your relationship doesn't work, let your spouse know that you take 100% responsibility to take it to a place where it works... and start working on it.
- If you always wanted to work or live somewhere else, start taking actions to make it a reality.
- If you can't even think of anything... let me know that!
What are we testing here?
We want to test my theory that you are paralyzed by some force greater than your will.
This is what I have done: I asked the question: If I were able to move, if I weren't waiting, what would I do?
I came up with a few things that are both scary and exciting. That's my experiment.
Here is my list:
- start writing articles for mindvalley to start the process of becoming a MindValley author (this is what I'll pick for this experiment)
- write books and publish them
- develop energy cleansing webinars to the max, so that there are thousands on it.
- get interviewed: radio, television, online radio
- Get hired as an expert
For the experiment you will take actions on one of your ideas, not all.
What do I expect? I expect to find out that you are not completely paralyzed, but made believe that you are. I expect that if you ask the question: If I weren't waiting, what would I do? you'd get a list of things, like I did, and get excited.
What if we all live as if we could not, and all we need to do is wake up from this hypnotic state where we were suggested that we can't, that it's enough to yearn, want, desire, hope, and other happy horse sh*t.
As you can tell, even I got under the influence of this hypnosis...
Please help me reveal it, or disprove it.
No cheating. If you play, play to prove me right or play to prove me wrong with this hypothesis.
- make your list
- Post your list here, anonymously if you want. It is for me and you. To know what you said.
- Pick one of those actions, preferably something that you know how to start 1
- Give it two weeks... Till the New Year, January 1, 2015.
- Come back and share. Success or failure... both are valuable input. It's enough to say yes or no, did it, or didn't do it.