I just came back from my weekly grocery shopping trip.
My driver has been struggling with a chest and head cold for weeks now.
One of my students has been missing classes because of a cold that now moved into her chest.
I am well. What's my secret?
I have a system for being well.
- I make sure that I put on and take off clothes so I am never sweating, and I am never chilled. Boots, gloves, hats, sweaters... everything. It takes a little bit of time, and it takes being awake (!!!), but it works.
- If I make a mistake and wasn't aware enough, I have trained myself to know how a cold starts (by observing it.) My colds always start with a scratchy throat, and maybe a mild headache.So I have a throat spray: peppermint, hot peppers, garlic, from Dr. Schulze. I need two to four bottles a year: you can get a chill even in the summer. I spray two squirts into my throat, and it keeps me well.
- If I get seriously chilled, then I do drastic measures, and go to bed fully clothed, until I am burning. If you are chilled it takes time to warm up... Do it as soon as you can.
- I don't drink anything cold. And if even room temperature is too cold, I let the liquid warm up in my mouth before I swallow it.
- I use my own self-healing methods:
--I flush my liver at least once a month
--I give tlc to my sinuses, my ears, and my throat as soon as I think of it: a little cough, little headache, little sniffles
- I sleep naked... this allows the body to use its smarts to keep me well
- I never take anything to suppress any cold... Instead I train my immune system to get stronger. One excellent way to wake up the immune system is to drip hydrogen peroxide in your ear and allow it to bubble. It wakes up the white blood cells, like a siren wakes up the fire fighters.
- All liquids I drink or cook with are bottled water, the body either can't use the water at all, or needs to put energy to cause its coherence, so it can use it.
- I make sure that I don't leak energy... Energetic attachments can come from healers, and sometimes bad people... like the woman yesterday... maybe she IS a "healer"... who knows.
- If you are miffed... ask me... I may charge you for a consultation, but it's worth it.