We each want to be unique, special, one of a kind. At the same time we want to be able to pigeonhole ourselves, so we can know how we are, so we can know what to eat, or what to pursue in life.
Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article
But that is very hard.
Especially in an environment where individuality is ignored, and is maybe even politically incorrect.
Let's compare today with a few hundred years ago...
Go back a few hundred years. You had more in common with your next door neighbor than you have in common today with your siblings.
You ate the same things, you lived by the same values, and you did what everyone else did.
But today, especially since the world became a global village, especially in America, a melting pot, no one lives where their ancestors lived, no one eats the way their ancestors lived, and no one chooses a spouse the way their ancestors did. (No surprise that America is not even in the top 30 in rank on the healthiest nations list... how could you be healthy?! Read on to find out how this works...)
But it is possible. You can figure out a lot of it with a lot of time, computer programming skills, and self-awareness. Just be careful not to ask a doctor, a nutritionist, not even a chiropractor. They don't know.
Why? Because the 'hammer' that he wields is nutrition, but there is more to health than just nutrition. And every doctor, every cult, every nutritionist has a hammer, and only sees nails.
So what are the other factors?
As I have said, every plant and every animal is toxic, with rare exceptions.
So how can a person be healthy, how come that groups of people have survived, even thrived, eating toxic food? let me explain...
People adapted. Generation after generation the counter toxin, or the ability to neutralize the toxin developed on the genetic level, became part of the genetic makeup of your tribe.
It is easier to visualize how this works with an example... your oxygen needs... the people living in the high mountains of the Himalayas, the Tibetans, developed an ability to live well in the oxygen poor air of the high plateaus. You would suffocate, or suffer there... your genes would need many generations, many hundreds of years to adapt.
Same is with food. You are either genetically adapted to a food or you aren't.
I am a Central European Jew. My ancestors ate in a particular way... nothing fancy, nothing imported.
My body is well able to handle the foods they ate, and I can thrive.
But the body can't handle foreign foods, or genetically manufactured foods: no. They are toxic to my body, your body, anybody's body.
I was reasonably well while I lived in Hungary, but when I moved to Israel, and then three years later to the United States, I was never clear headed, never well, because the foreign food forced me to deal with the toxins, instead of my work or life.
All good food... I was never a junk food eater... I was ill, nevertheless. Unaware of why I was so ill, unprepared, and nothing I did worked. Why? because anything you know to do is like spot cleaning... it doesn't address the root cause of the problem.
Untess it's a comprehensive solution, it is not a solution, it's the next problem.
I was hoping to die soon, until a few weeks ago, when I got enough pieces together, pieces of the human health puzzle, to start implementing them and get out of the light-headed, half-dead state wishing to be fully dead, and graduated to half healthy, and to enjoying life. I am not done, I see more and more details every day, I see deeper and deeper.
I have also been advising my students with the same method I advised myself... (The results are almost instant, and they are dramatic. My result of jumping 40+% is the standard, with relatively few adjustments, and a surprisingly low cost)
Here are the areas what I take into consideration to help you design a diet that will make you live long and vital:
- Nutritional deficiencies. I use Dr Wallach's 90 essentials list for that: I muscle test what you are deficient in.
- Hydration. Being hydrated is almost more important than being well nourished...
- Your ancestral type of food/diet versus. what you eat now... This is 90% eliminating what is toxic for you.
- I dig out your food sensitivities/allergies/intolerances. The most frequent issue is gluten intolerance, second most frequent is fructose sensitivity or intolerance.The most frequent source of these issues is mother's milk, or infant formula, or too early weaning and introducing solids.A baby's intestines or esophagus are not prepared to deal with the harsh chemicals of gluten and fructose... and thus the baby develops a Pavlovian reaction to these foods... that cannot be healed. I have that.
- eating type: unless the stomach and the digestive glands know what's coming, your food will become toxic.
Some respond best to smell of the food, some to the taste of the food, and some is so ill that can't respond to anything... they have the worst time. I used to belong to this last group... with my brand new health level I am now someone who responds well to smell... and I am starting to digest my food completely... unless I eat too much... which is still and issue for me.
- body type: this is an Ayurvedic concept. You are healthiest if the elements: earth, water, and air are in balance in you. And not so well if one is predominant.
Most of my students have air dominate, probably because all the interruptions of social media, too much talk, and too much salad... No matter what, these are partially to blame.
My job is to help you balance these "doshas" so you can be well, physically, emotionally, and intellectually.
I have a tendency to have to much air in my system... The symptoms are antsy, restless, can't stay put, can't concentrate. It is masked as hunger, but it isn't... it is just too much air.
- blood type. Although the blood type diet, by itself, is quite worthless, knowing your blood type does indicate your ancestral path, and help me and help you to choose the direction to go.
- physical activities: different body types and different blood types indicate different job the physical activity need to help you with: calming you, soothe you if you are full of air, and perking you up, if you have too much "earth" in your constitution.
- dietary cholesterol is very important. Certain fats are the main building blocks of the brain and nerve sheathing... Dementia type of diseases are all a doctor manufactured disease, indicating too little of the right fat in the diet, the fat that builds and lubricates the brain.Your cholesterol level can be too low for your own good.Also, sugar is converted into bad cholesterol in the liver...For your information: none of your ancestry had sugar available in their diet, so sugar is toxic for every single person on the planet. Every form of sugar.
- enzymes, co-enzymes, probiotic: after age 24, your body is deplete of enzymes, and your diet isn't, probably, giving you much. I test what enzymes you need, what co-enzymes, and if you need probiotic supplements
- sleep is essential, especially the quality of sleep. Too many people sleep a lot, but get little out of it. Causes: EMF, too much light, wrong time to sleep, noise, TV, Computer before bed, no calming down period, too many unhandled issues.Often tweaking is easy, but don't be stupid... this is an area most people are the most nonchalant... but it's very important.
- pooping: your pooping habits are important health indicators, so we spend time talking about it.
- The body creates fibers while it is working, and many say that all death is fibrosis... I don't know, but I know it is important, so I check your state and need for systemic enzymes, while we are at it.Inflammations, muscle and joint pain, belly aches are a good indicator of fiber production
- I check your overall health measure 1-100.
- After two weeks following the instructions we come up with, I have another conversation with you, like a checkup, to see if anything was missed, and if anything further need to be attended.
I do not deal with diseases, though often they are a good indicator of where you need to change.
I am not for everybody: I only offer my sessions to people I see will benefit from it and use it to grow as a person... because ultimately that is what I am about: causing personal growth...
The way to start is to find out your six relevant measures...
- your vibration (1-1000)
- your overall intelligence
- the number of spiritual capacities you have
- your soul correction (your machine) I need your date of birth for this
- do you have attachments?
- the level of your health (1-100)
If you bought these separately, you'd pay $30... but buying them all at once, I knock off $15.
Click on the paypal button to send me a donation to get your starting point measurements. I'll let you know in my email response, if you could ask for a comprehensive health evaluation, OK?
After you pay, please wait to be forwarded to a website to register. If you already are a member of my freebies subscribers' site, please log in through the "already a member" link on the registration page...
To get this information, I have to connect to you energetically... And I find out more about you than just the numbers... I connect to your soul... and I connect to your personal hell... That's how I make my decision, on that basis. My experience of being you.
PS: if I had a session with you BEFORE I had all these sessions, please book a follow up session with me, so I can add these to your regimen.
PPS: Muscle test says that this is a complete "physical"... that nothing is left out
PPPS: I have dropped 13 pounds... and I am eating more than I ate before.