- The Way I Remember It,
- The Way You Remember It, and
- The Way It Actually Was.
you are three different persons:
- The person you believe yourself to be.
- The person others believe you to be.
- The person you really are.
This means there is:
- the person I see when I look in the mirror.
- the person you see when you look at me.
- the person God knows me to be.
- The Sophie I See lives in my mind.
- The Sophie You See lives in your mind.
- The Sophie God Sees lives in God’s mind.
(I’d like to meet that Sophie, wouldn’t you?)
On the free webinar on the 20th you’ll get a chance to see some of the you…