I get to see your password, at least when you sign up. Otherwise they are encrypted, so I can’t read them.
Most of you could be “diagnosed” from your password on my site. You don’t even need my Starting Point Measurements.
Why? How? WTF?
The internet is full of hackers, and they use machines to do their dirty job… so those machines, millions of them, are running 24/7.
You need to protect yourself, your valuable information, your reputation.
So they recommend that you make hard to guess passwords on sites that contain information that you better protect of kiss your money or reputation good bye.
- So if you have a website… your website login cracked: they can turn it into a spyware or virus distribution machine.
- If you have a yahoo or gmail account and your login is cracked: they can send millions of emails with virus attachment to your friends and others.
- If you have an online bank account: they can spend your money.
But if they crack your login on my sites, the worst that can happen is they can download your purchases… good for them.
So when you have a hard to guess complicated password you can’t remember… the it is as you are using Fort Knox to keep your underwear safe…
- It shows that you are not looking before you leap.
- It shows that you don’t read just assume
- It shows that you can’t tell one thing from another, that you can’t tell important from irrelevant
Which almost instantly suggest that your health is in the dumps, that your vibration is low, that you have barely any practices in life that would force you to grow.
Wake up! You are making life too complicated!
Start asking the question: what is important to protect, what is important to keep safe?
Most things you hold onto are not important to protect, not important even to keep.
Asking this question may take you on the path of simplifying your life… And that would be a really good thing.