Why did the earthquake in Japan happen, what about the tsunami and the threat of radiation from the nuclear plant, desire to receive for the self alone? A spiritual interpretation
There are two major attitudes that "humanity" uses to look at an event. Both are desire to receive for the self alone.
- 1. personal. the question is asked? why me? how did I deserve this? or "father, why did you forsake me?"
- 2. global i.e. not personal. The tone is blame and "there is nothing I can do about it" "I am not at fault" and the like.
Both attitudes are faulty and driven by ego and a profound misunderstanding of how it all works.
- 1. On the personal level, though there is karma, there is cause and effect, the cause is so far removed (decades, often lifetimes) that the connection is hard if not impossible to see.
- 2. On the global level: you are responsible for all of it. Your attitude, your actions (or inaction), your unwillingness to do something, say something has a deadly effect.
Your pretense that there is nothing you can do about it strengthens the forces behind chaos, and weaken the chances for the light to win this battle for power and dominance.
Here is the interpretation that takes both sources of erroneous thinking into consideration about the earth quake in Japan, the tsunami, etc.
The main force, unmasked, is called "desire to receive for the self alone"
When a person (industry, country) thinks that they can bore a hole in the bottom of a shared vessel... that is desire to receive for the self alone.
The beautiful saying attributed to President Kennedy: "the tide lifts all boats" has a flip-side: the ebb lowers all boats. America and Americans are famous for acting as if that weren't a fact. It is desire to receive for the self alone.
Desire to receive for the self alone is like entropy: it causes things, structures to disintegrate, groups, marriages, partnerships, industries, truth, trust, morals, ethics, and whole countries.
If your stomach said: I don't care about my heart! I want to keep all the food for myself... that would be desire to receive for the self alone. But if you look carefully, that's exactly what happens in the body when cancer cells survive the vigilance of the immune system: they start to hoard without regard to the whole. Cancer cells are the perfect example for the desire to receive for the self alone.
Just like when the immune system kicks back, because, let's say, you start a cleanse, or stop eating sugar, or stop watching television, you are going to experience, as an individual, a healing crisis; it is to be expected on the global level.
In our generation the number of individuals who comprehend this interconnectedness is suddenly multiple of a normal generation.
The number of people who remember unconditional love, who remember the one source, is becoming larger and larger.
This is the first generation in written history (or maybe the second if we count the times of the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem) that is suddenly becoming conscious.
The first was beaten down by the Romans, by plagues (remember of the story of Rabbi Akiva's students?).
When the light and its soldiers (like the immune system against cancer) push back, you can align yourself with it, or you'll perish.
So, in a way, it is the end of times... but like everything in the Bible, is written open to many interpretations, and no one can profess to know the truth, it doesn't say what we've been preached, it simply means the light decided ready to fight back.
I am one of the soldiers of the light. What side are you on? If you are not with the light then you are against it.
Sorry, it is decision time.
So what does being with the light look like?
Simply, being mindful of another. It's actually an attitude.
- Be on the side of your child when they are having a difficult time.
- Be on the side of another driver when they drive at 28 miles an hour in a 45 m/h zone
- Be on the side of another person and slow down enough to meet their eyes before you bark some instruction or say what you want
- Keep the rules of kindergarteners' 1
I have been struggling with a cold. For a month or so. I don't take medication, not even vitamins, and even herbal medication with restraint. This way I can use my body as a testing laboratory for a lot of my theories.
I have a theory that you can wake up your immune system. The killer cells use hydrogen peroxide to kill the invaders, and then they swallow the dead invader. Phagocytes
So I have been experimenting with hydrogen peroxide. A few drops into my ear, allowing it to bubble for a few minutes, that's it.
My theory is that the moment the popping sounds begin the immune system says: there must be an invader, let's send the troops there.
So, in addition to the direct effects of the hydrogen peroxide, it does something that you would not expect: it signals an invader and alerts your body's defenses.
It is documented that administered according to a protocol, small quantities of hydrogen peroxide actually eliminates cancer.
My only explanation is that the body wakes up, and stops being complacent and behave as if no one damaged OUR planet, and starts cleaning up.
The earthquake in Japan is a kind of popping sound that could wake us up that it's time to attend to the job: cleaning up our act.
Got it? If you are up to it, you heard it. If you aren't... well... I wasn't talking to you: your desire to receive for the self alone is too strong
- Share everything. Play fair. Don't hit people. Put things back where you found them. Clean up your own mess. Don't take things that aren't yours. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody. Wash your hands before you eat. Flush. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you. Live a balanced life. Learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work some every day.
Take a nap every afternoon. When you go out into the world, watch for traffic, hold hands, and stick together. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the plastic cup. The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.