I am interested in deciphering the relationship between numbers, scores in your Starting Point Measurements.
I can see, that without a comprehensive and accurate understanding of what causes what, what is cause, what is effect, you may not know how to change the “geography” of your life. You will be stuck where you are… or only move accidentally… so I do see the urgency in this move.
I am expanding the scope of the work I put into measuring your Starting Point Measurements to Enlightenment, to becoming a human being, even though this work more than doubles the time I have to spend with it. Eventually I’ll raise the price, but not yet.
Why? For one, I want to know. But more importantly, instead of giving you a bunch of numbers, maybe I can make them useful… What and idea, right? lol.
So here is the first group of numbers that I have analyzed:
1. your vibration (1-1000): 130
2. your overall intelligence, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, body, relationship, etc.: 70
3. the number of spiritual capacities you have: 5
4. your soul correction (your machine): “Removing hatred” https://www.yourvibration.com/sc
5. do you have attachments? no
6. the level of your health (1-100): 20%
7. the level of your cell hydration (1-100): 10%
8. your relationship to feedback and instruction: stomach ache?
9. The level of discomfort you are willing to allow w/o trying to fix it. This is your TLB score… 1
10. The size of your vocabulary: the number of words you can use accurately: 700
11. To what degree you think of yourself: 96%
12. # of fixed mindset: 10%
13. Ambition: 10%
14. Desire: 40%
15. Degree of inauthenticity overall: 70%
16. Level of integrity 1-100: 10%
17. Recommendations: Your numbers are higher than most. The only issue I see is wanting more than you are willing to earn… the relationship between your ambition number and your desire number. It is behind the relatively high inauthenticity number and the relatively low integrity number.
So what do I look at, what did I look at? 1
This person’s vibration is low. But their emotional, etc. intelligence is high. 70 is high. Most people have matching low… 130 and 30, 130 and 40. But seventy means that this person has maybe dexterity, maybe emotional wisdom, maybe ability to see more than most.
Her soul correction, “Removing Hatred” is her Achilles heel. It is taking things personally. Everything. Therefore being torn with very strong emotions that are out of proportion with what is going on. A “Removing Hatred” person is completely blind to this disproportion: for them it is the truth: they were attacked, etc.
I haven’t met a “Removing Hatred” person who actually could step out from behind their eye balls, and see that people are talking and none of it is personal. This inability to move their vantage point is what makes them low vibration.
But, this person whose chart is above has achieved stuff that is not ordinary. They have a higher health level than most anyone I have ever measured. And they have a higher integrity level than most anyone I have ever measured.
So what is off, what is the clue that their vibration should be low, in their chart?
I started with looking at the relationship between ambition and desire.
- Ambition is the amount of work you are willing to invest to what you want.
- Desire is the amount of stuff you hope someone, god, the universe, luck will give you, without you having to earn it.
In reality A is A… and only physical laws apply. No New Agey fake laws. Or religious laws. So whatever is behind the desire number being high, is some misunderstanding reality… This is where the low vibration number is coming from. Your vibration is a measure of your accuracy, both in seeing and applying reality: the match between your map of reality and reality itself.
The access point to growing as a person is to re-evaluate what and where she is willing to invest her energy… It may be easiest for her to see that the universe plays fair, and won’t give her anything she didn’t earn, or if she gets something unearned, it won’t allow her to fully enjoy it.
- I have watched people raking in the big bucks, and never be able to enjoy it. In their world they didn’t really earn it, so they had to waste it.
- I have watched marketers getting lucky… and do the same, lose it. Or put it up their noses.
- I have watched students get good grades without work, and they never amounted to anything, because they had no sense of work, earning, self-worth.
Here is a paragraph written by someone who is considering taking back their life from desire:
I think my default is to feel a victim of life, that I should be deserving without earning and that life is so very hard. I watched my dad struggle with finding life, real life, too hard for him, so he got drunk, a lot… I too find real life too hard and avoid it in different ways mostly I think by putting a smokescreen between reality and me and believing in the law of attraction and thinking that fostering an intimate relationship with God will somehow spare me the reality of life of having to earn the life I want. Perhaps I can outsource my life to the angels who will find me a parking space or the God of fortune and I will win the lottery or the God of fate who will turn up a handsome husband for me.
Worthless is the biggest enemy of a life well lived, a life worth living.
So there you have it. The first analysis.
I’ll write more about it when I have more insights.
And just so you know, I still struggle with this sense of worthlessness… it calls the day a lot of the times. Especially when I am with people. Has a very strong hold on my behavior.