What is the difference between an opinion 1 and an assessment, an observation, a statement, a theory, a hypothesis?
Many people use one word for many different things...
I have this "friend" who climbs the same steps I climb, except that he climbs it seven times each time, I climb it once or twice. He is a little younger than me.
I am fond of him: he is one of the handful of people I regularly talk to, eye to eye.
I often walk with him as he walks home: I guess I am hungry for human companionship: 10-20 minutes at a clip.
I was stunned. It was an observation, not an opinion.
So I have been mulling this over... in different areas, Netflix shows, students, clients, teachers... and the closest I come to an opinion when I think of a character in a Netflix series who I hate... lol. I get really immersed in those stories...
Anyway, I thought i would muscle test his #10, 2 the size of his vocabulary, the number of words he can use accurately. I did. The number is 200. A perfect match for a world with no distinctions. Holy cow...
You hear with the limited vocabulary you have. 200 is very low, but so is 300.
One of the magical things that happen to people when they are in my Reclaim coaching program is that they increase their vocabulary... or they won't stick.
When I try to imagine what it must be like talking to me when your vocabulary is limited, I imagine myself having a "conversation" with Einstein. Or Kissinger. Or maybe a medical teaching professor.
I would hear words I don't quite know how to place...
I like to read on the Kindle because I look up every word I am not sure about. And I have noticed, that I haven't really learned too many words this way. The books can be understood with a cursory understanding of those five dollar words.
I wonder what it must be like for you, with your meager vocabulary. I listen to Tai Lopez and he uses words wrongly... I had a word or two that I used wrongly, and I went and corrected it. It was humiliating... or humbling? I became humbler, to be sure.
Opinionated and humble are not on the same side of the equation. Opinionated is someone who thinks that just because they think so, it is true.
There are tons of logical fallacies, meaning wrong reasoning patterns, where people think that something is true because... an irrelevant or wrong reason.
Thinking that it's true is one of those. And there are many.
Muscle testing something, even while connected to Source, or alternatively in Theta state, doesn't guarantee that what you think you got is true. It still needs to be tested. Why?
Because the limited perspective of the human mind, the limited vocabulary, the vague questions, the vague understanding of the answers result in a hypothesis, instead of the truth.
But at least you are asking questions... opening yourself up for curiosity, opening yourself up to humility and learning.
Muscle testing is an art. And it is, maybe a science. Either way, you were not born with it. And you can't just hang it off the rack and use it.
1. your vibration (1-1000): 200
2. your overall intelligence, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, body, relationship, etc.: 50
3. the number of spiritual capacities you have: 5
4. your soul correction (your machine): (June 3, 1927) "Soul Mate" https://www.yourvibration.com/sc
5. do you have attachments? no
6. the level of your health (1-100): 10%
7. the level of your cell hydration (1-100): 7%
8. your relationship to feedback and instruction: becoming deaf...
9. The level of discomfort you are willing to allow w/o trying to fix it. This is your TLB score... 1
10. The size of your vocabulary: the number of words you can use accurately: 1000
11. To what degree you think of yourself: 50%
12. # of fixed mindset: 50%
13. Ambition: 30%
14. Desire: 70%
15. Degree of inauthenticity overall: 70%
16. Level of integrity 1-100: 7%
Anybody wants to guess where in his numbers you can see that he was full of bs?
OK, will you be able to give people their starting point measurements?
Sorry, you won't.
So what is muscle testing good for?
In my experience, you can get good at muscle testing what you can touch, what you can connect to.
Your water's vibration. If a certain food or a certain supplement is good for you in that very moment. Not generally, but right then and there...
A student of mine has been able to muscle test if a certain property is a good idea to buy for him. That is a high level of ability, not everyone can do it.
The biggest issue, the biggest limiting factor in muscle testing is your vocabulary.
If you buy the muscle testing version 1 course now, I will give you version 2 for free. It's a savings of $60.
And I believe that being able to muscle test your food, you can start making better choices, and get well, maybe even very well. As long as you word the question that uses an accurate vocabulary.
Muscle test says that my accurate vocabulary is 2700... and yet I am still having a hard time working my questions in certain areas... especially my own health. Occasionally I can feel that what I am asking is either stupid, or the wrong question... and accepting that is... how shall I put it, humbling? lol.
OK, if you are thinking of learning to muscletest, here is the link to buy. The price is frozen till November 4.
- conceitedly assertive and dogmatic in one's opinions
- 1. your vibration (1-1000):
2. your overall intelligence, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, body, relationship, etc.:
3. the number of spiritual capacities you have:
4. your soul correction (your machine): https://www.yourvibration.com/sc
5. do you have attachments?
6. the level of your health (1-100):
7. the level of your cell hydration (1-100):
8. your relationship to feedback and instruction:
9. The level of discomfort you are willing to allow w/o trying to fix it. This is your TLB score...
10. The size of your vocabulary: the number of words you can use accurately:
11. To what degree you think of yourself:
12. # of fixed mindset:
15. Degree of inauthenticity overall:
16. Level of integrity 1-100: