Answer Honestly! Do NOT read ahead! It will ruin it!
- You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house. There are two
roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things.Which one do you take to get your significant other's house, short
- On the way you see 2 rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend, of any color combination. What number of white and red do you pick? (you can pick all of one or any combo of the two).
- You finally get to their house. A family member answers the door. You can have them get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself. Which do you do?
- You go up to you boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the windowsill or on the bed?
- Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend go to sleep in separate rooms. In the morning when its time to wake up you go in their room and check on them. When you arrive, are they awake or asleep?
- Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain road or the longer, more interesting road?
NOW THE ANSWERS
- The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. If
you take the short road, you fall in love quickly and easily. If
you take the long road, you take your time and do not fall in love
- The number of red roses represents how much you give in a
relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect
in return. For example, if you chose 18 red and 2 white, you give
90% and expect 10% in return.
- This question represents your attitude towards handling
relationship problems. If you asked the family member to get you
significant other, then you like to avoid problems and hope that
they will solve themselves. If you went to get them yourself, then
you are a more direct person and like to work out problems
- The placement of roses determines how much you like to see
your boy/girlfriend. Placing them on the bed means you like to see
them a lot, while placing them on the windowsill means that you are
alright with not seeing them as much.
- This is representative of your attitude towards their
personality. If you find them asleep, you love your boy/girlfriend
the way they are. If you find them awake, you expect them to change
- The road to home tells how long you stay in love with
someone. If you chose the short road, you fall out of love easily.
If you chose the longer one, you will tend to stay in love for a
The activator, Winning and Keeping Love will gently alter your being to become the kind of person for whom love is nurturing, satisfying, but not the whole world... You'll be whole and complete with or without love.