Your ability to translate hearing to seeing is weak. Why? Probably because being complete and thorough in anything is a rare capacity in humans... You think you understand and leave it at that. You don't ask questions because you think that asking questions will make others think that you are stupid.
And you are right... they may think that... because they live in the same warped moronic world view as you do.
But intelligent people ask clarifying questions. Intelligent people look up the meaning of words. Intelligent people do experiments and realize that what they are doing is not likely what they are supposed to do... so they ask questions.
Intelligence, real intelligence is rare.
Intelligence is a behavior...
Because I am an empath, and by that time I felt energies exactly, it was easy for me to follow the instructions exactly.
I got great transformational value from the program.
For me the biggest result was realizing how unkind I had been.
Later on I recommended it to everyone I spoke with... and even helped the ones I knew to do it correctly, to do it in a small group, so the results multiply.
Small group: two people.
And I learned that they were doing it wrong.
I didn't know I was an empath... I didn't even know such a word existed, but I knew what they were doing: I felt it.
They were either focused in on the hand positions or they allowed their minds to wonder.
Why is either one of those wrong?
So what made the program work at all?
It was a combination of stirring up the unconscious around an issue, plus being forced to stay with it for 10-20-30 minutes.
Staring at a behavior, an unconscious issue for that long WILL cause something dramatic. This is what Psychoanalysis is based on: asking you to spend time looking at your inner world, and staring at it until you can tell parts apart... until the picture is becoming less fuzzy.
Brilliant, if you ask me, but only a minute percent of people did that... Maybe one in a thousand, and even those only at the first few times.
What is deceptive, and maybe even a fraudulent claim in The Healing Codes, is claiming that it's the energies that do the work. They do nothing. But you, if you do it right, your consciousness does work, and it may do excellent work.
In my case, confronting my little "I" with how I land for people, and how uncaring and unkind I was was a big blow on my delusional self... Something I had never seen, even though people told me... But hearing it and seeing it are two different things.
One of the exercises I teach my paying customers is called "Locate your feet". I learned this exercise 30 years ago, and it did two things for me:
- 1. I realized that unless I see clearly: I don't. lol... it seems so benign, doesn't it? But you almost NEVER realize that you don't see clearly, and you never pursue clarity... as a result. So you are permanently in a fog thinking that you are as clear as one can be. And your life, the way you follow instructions, the way you do things is the way a fuzzy person does things... nothing sharp, nothing astute, nothing really productive.
- 2. I now had a method to make all my cylinders fire at the same time, to be sharp, astute, calm, collected... coherent. I can now use the trees I see from my window to focus in on, and I do that several times a day. It's less awkward than trying to find my feet... And I can even do it with someone's face, or eyes... if I happen to get fuzzy in the middle of a conversation.
In my work the first thing anyone is asked to do is hydrate their cells.
Some can do it, most can't, won't, the unconscious resistance will prevent them from doing it right.
I continue working with the people who could and did...
The second thing everyone is asked to do is do the Amish Horse Training Method... i.e. train themselves to hear the voices in their heads, the voices around them, and deem them irrelevant.
The exercise, or practice, seems not too spiritual for people... but mostly, I guess, the reason they don't do it is because they never actually understood how to do it, why do it, what makes it work.
The Healing Codes story all over again. Really, almost exactly, minus the hand positions.
The Amish Horse Training Method is not an event...
Yesterday I found out, in a conversation with a coaching client of mine, that he didn't understand the method, or the goal of it.
No wonder his results weren't consistent with doing the method correctly.
And this is how life works: your results will be commensurate (corresponding in size or degree; in proportion.) to the level of clarity you have about what you are supposed to do. How life works.
Their view about what they have to do is this: I am asked to do this. This is about pleasing my parents, my teacher, or whoever... not about learning anything.
And that is their goal: to be able to report to the parents, the teacher, the whoever, that they did it, and what they know.
Never even paying attention to the content, never even trying to learn anything.
But they cannot see that it's them. They were pleasing me, they did the steps, they are doing the exercises, they have their cell hydration high... what can be the problem?
This work, this spiritual work is not for children whose survival depends on other people's approval.
This work is for adults. Self-starters. People who have ambition (ambition is the goals for which you are willing and able to work... as opposed to desire where you see that you can have what you want without having to work for it... Ambition is reality, desire is delusion).
When he realizes that there is not much he can do to improve his lot, in a moment of clarity and awakeness, he chooses an action that is not inside the dream.
That man is you... or better yet, that man is one step above you: he awoke for a moment and saw that he was dreaming.
Until you wake up to the fact that you are living in a child's world with a man's body, you'll never become an adult.
It will be unpleasant, not as much fun as the dreams you are having. But it will be real and it can start you on the path to become a person...
But not until you wake up.
In the Starting Point Measurements 1 there are quite a few that show that this is the place you live in.
If your desire number is high... if your "vocabulary" number is low, if your precious "I" is way out of bounds (high level of delusion), the number of your access to adult capacities...
Yes and no.
The trouble is your resistance. Unconscious resistance to reality. To find out who you are, to find out the truth about you... When the Tom Cruise character finds out the truth about himself, he is empowered to act...
That is what you are avoiding. The seeing the truth.
- These are the starting point measurements. Occasionally I add more aspects of you to measure...
1. your vibration (1-1000):
2. your overall intelligence, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, body, relationship, etc.:
3. the number of spiritual capacities you have:
4. your soul correction (your machine): https://www.yourvibration.com/sc
5. do you have attachments?
6. the level of your health (1-100):
7. the level of your cell hydration (1-100):
8. your relationship to feedback and instruction:
9. The level of discomfort you are willing to allow w/o trying to fix it. This is your TLB score...
10. The size of your vocabulary: the number of words you can use accurately:
11. To what degree you think of yourself:
12. # of fixed mindset:
15. Degree of inauthenticity overall:
16. Level of integrity 1-100:
17. how enslaved are you to memes? (what percentage of your life is run by memes?)
18. do you have a bridge between your precious "I" and your actual I? your level of delusion
19. To what degree you have access to your adult capacities %