It means that you are supposed to follow leads, ideas, invitations coming at you... instead of acting on your "good ideas" that always turn out not to be so good.
I don't know what it is I talk to, what it is I connect to when I say I connect to Source... but it seems, often, that that "thing" is sentient. It wants what it wants, it doesn't want what it doesn't want, it has definite preferences, in sees, like chess master many steps ahead, it strategizes, it changes strategy when the one going on isn't working: meaning: I am not getting the clue, not getting the hint.
It's a dance. Every area of life. We are like an odd couple... lol.
All serial killers are psychopaths.
Psychopathy means: the person inflicted has no moral code, no remorse, no empathy for their victims, they only care about themselves.
- Back in October last year I read a book, The Cure, that asserts that eight predatory genes need to be active, turned on, in a person, for them to be a psychopath.
- If you don't have enough predatory genes, you are too complacent, you don't care enough about yourself.
- There is an ideal number, and an ideal combination.
The average number of predatory genes, in humanity at large is 3.
I look at everything from the vantage point of the "job" I promised to Source: test out, experiment, to find out what and how this current humanity can grow into the next level of evolution, where the energies will go into producing, and curiosity, and ambition, instead of violence, or hedonism, or willfullness.
And I am not talking about about violence that is obvious.
I am talking about all manifestations of the "desire to receive for the self alone"...
- Avoiding domination.
- Wanting to deceive, lie, mislead, dupe, enslave, lead others to ruin...
I am sure you don't want to hear it.
- If the number of your predatory genes is high: you don't want it revealed, you don't want to see it.
- If the number of your predatory genes is too low: you don't want to hear it because you are squeamish... low TLB. You want life to be nice, smooth, and pretty.
I was a person with too few predatory genes... On one hand ambitious to serve, on the other hand neglectful towards myself... ruining my health, my overall well-being for a cause.
So, after watching that "Mind Hunter", I re-read the book, The Cure by Douglas Richards.
Last night I was hit with unbearable fear... I didn't sleep, could not sleep till 3 am... I was gripped in terror.
I wasn't fighting it: I allowed the fear to be there... it had a message for me, I knew. So this morning I settled down and started my "20 questions" style conversation with Source. 2
I was asked to watch that Netflix series. I was asked to read the book again.
The timing was not an accident either.
I have been at my wits end in my "job"...
The object of the fear, the content of the fear, the theme of the fear came in flashes of visuals.
Psychopaths, depending on their upbringing, will be conmen, white collar criminals, or violent criminals.
I have a conman in my vicinity, and his visage came up accompanied by the worst fear I have experienced in a long long time.
Given that even yesterday, hell, even this morning, I had no predatory genes active, I was a ready-made, willing victim... except Source didn't want me to be...
So this morning, the conversation centered around what it is that Source wants me to do about it.
- The first move, Source suggested, was to turn on as many predatory genes for myself as it is optimal for me to both take care of the job, and to take care of myself.
Turning, activating dormant genes is one of the things I can do... or more precisely, I can ask Source to do.
I have been doing that with capacities for a few years now... seven? eight years? nine? I don't remember.
But I have no idea what genes to turn on, so I relied heavily this morning, on Source. And I asked for the appropriate predatory genes to be turned on... And Source turned on three of the eight genes.
Now, suddenly, I am not sheep. I have no idea what will happen, what will change. The good news is I don't have to know... it will come naturally... whatever it is.
- The second thing I did was making myself a vegetable dish that is delightful. I took a note to write an article about the method: after all if vegetables were really tasty, we would eat more, wouldn't we?
- The third thing may have an ethical issue: adding and removing predatory genes from people without their consent.
I'll be following Source's recommendation, after all, from the limited perspective of the human mind, I wouldn't be able to see the far-reaching consequences.
What do you say? Shall I turn on and off predatory genes, so people can become all they can become, so they stop being their own worst enemies, so they can become producers, so they can, maybe, care, love, be grateful?
Please express your opinion in the comments section. Thank you.
- Most everyone, when they feel accused of having predatory genes, get upset. As if having predatory genes were a bad thing.
Predatory genes are what got us to the top of the food chain.
Predatory genes are what urge you to do things that you do.
Predatory genes are what make you take care of yourself, your job, your health, your finances.
But, like everything else, too much of a good thing will not be a good thing.
- Having too many predatory genes active will make you put too much attention on what you want, on what you need, on getting, and too little on doing anything for it.
- And having too few make you a patsy.
Everyone, the whole genome, has 8 predatory genes, activated or not activated in your DNA.
I don't think it's inherited. It is like the lottery...
In the normal course of events, you are stuck with what you were born with...
Because I can activate and de-activate genes, you are not stuck.
I am running experiments turning on and turning off... and watching what happens. My goal is to have you the most beneficial combination you can have.
Each predatory gene controls a certain behavior... and I admit, I have no idea what they are, other than by observation.
My initial hunch is that too many, or certain genes turned on make you a miserable person... while you'll make marginal gains in some area... like avoid having to do anything you don't like to do, like learning something that is hard. Or doing something that would make you healthy, wealthy, and wise, but seems too much work...
Growing, expanding is either going to be supported by your predatory genes, or not... depending on the number and the composition you have.
The goal I have for you is to get unstuck...
Being stuck is miserable. Even if you are a psychopath of sorts, you suffer when you experience no growth. Whoever said that psychopaths must be happy because they get to con, subjugate, dominate everyone.... Bah Humbug. They are very miserable people.
- I have a new short podcast on how to allow... so you are allowed too.