Skip to content
Inspired Gandhi quotes
- Responsibility : "You must be the change you want to see in the world."
- Responsibility: "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
- Responsibility: "Nobody can hurt me without my permission."
- Forgiveness: "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
- Forgiveness: "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
- Action: "An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching."
- Being Present: "I do not want to foresee the future. I am concerned with taking care of the present. God has given me no control over the moment following."
- Being human: "I claim to be a simple individual liable to err like any other fellow mortal. I own, however, that I have humility enough to confess my errors and to retrace my steps."
- Being Human: "It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."
- Persistance: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Goodness: "I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others."
- Goodness: "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people."
- Truth: "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
- Truth: "Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well."
- Being an expanding human being: "Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position."