It was so unusual, I actually tried to remember the last time I felt that way upon awakening. I could not find any…
And if I want to be quite, brutally honest, I can’t recall many times when I felt good… physically, emotionally, psychically… Not many.
So waking up happy was an event… worth investigating.
What happened? What did I do?
The art in investigation of this sort is to look far and wide… not how we usually do: look narrow and close…
I am first interested in the physical…
…because physical is the foundation of everything… and for me to feel well physically is the rarest… I think physically this was the second time in my whole life.
So now I have a new project: a question to answer.
What was the reason I wasn’t well? And what did I do that I am better, or maybe even well now?
I am turning on my intention… and start looking to see.
Another change is happening: food that just two weeks ago was a no-no, suddenly a yes, when I muscletest it.
The significant things I have done different are
1. I got rid of, i.e. I killed off the microscopic biting mites. Their life cycle included going through the alimentary canal… They damaged my esophagus… they damaged my stomach, and they caused itching and thus no sleep, no rest, no peace.
2. I may have gotten rid of some other critter, maybe a fluke, that lived in my intestines, most likely in my colon. I did that by taking a capsule of ground cloves every waking hour. 16 capsules a day. I am continuing taking them… until muscletest says ‘no’. I muscletested the clove products on Amazon. Only one tested yes… I wonder what was wrong with the rest…
So I just muscletested my health numbers…
…and all my numbers are normal or near normal.
- My heart number had been 3 for the past few years, it is now a 7.
- My stomach number was 3 a few weeks ago and it is now back at 10.
Again something new maybe answering a pending question: it seems that intestinal critters have a dietary preference… A lot of people’s (including mine) food list has changed, dramatically, and moved towards vegetarian and even towards vegan. Mine too.
Now I am allowed, again, to eat lamb, buffalo meat, eggs, though I am going easy on the change.
So if you have been bloated, having indigestion, or your food list changed dramatically, you may consider that you have some things living in your intestines, and you may want to get rid of them.
I remember a decade or two ago it was all the rage, everyone was doing parasite cleansing… maybe it is time to look there again.
And being able to muscletest accurately… with intention, of course.
But alas, humans, without learning how, can be in the intention state only accidentally. So if you are serious about life, and some of you may, learn to turn on your intention. It is what’s been missing to connect to Source, it is what’s been missing for any of your promises, goals, your marriage, for everything. Intentionality.
You don’t think I could have turned my health around… You don’t think I could have taken a capsule a day for nearly two years without intention, do you?
Just observe the triple bypass people… after about five month they are back to eating as the way they ate that made them sick… That is ‘no intention to get well’ in a snapshot.
So yeah, learn it.
I was curious if I could had known earlier that I had creepy crawlers in my intestines. Here is what I found: some symptoms that can clue you in:
- Stomach cramps and pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Weight loss
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Digestive problems including unexplained constipation, diarrhoea or persistent gas
- Skin issues such as rashes, eczema, hives, and itching
- Continuous muscle and joint pain
- Fatigue, even when you get enough sleep
- Depression or feeling of apathetic
- Never feeling full, even after a big meal
- Constant hunger, even when you’re eating enough
- Iron deficiency/anaemia
- Grinding your teeth during sleep
- Unexplained feelings of anxiety
- Recurrent yeast infections
- Itching of the anus or vagina
- Itching, redness, irritation, and an unusual discharge from the genital area
- Trouble falling asleep or waking up multiple times during the night
Depending on your symptoms, I would, without consulting a doctor, start on an intense clove treatment… and do it for weeks… It’s not very expensive.
I use a kitchen timer, but I think you may be able to use your phone to remind you every hour to take it. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.