There are 160 spiritual capacities, and these are just some of the ones you can ask for.
When you ask for the activation of a capacity, I’ll test if your ego is willing to accept it, and if you are willing to do the work to keep it on.
If the muscle test says “no”, there are two option:
- I refund your money
- I suggest another capacity that is a better match and your ego is willing and able to nurture it.
If you’d like to know what capacity matches best where you are and what you have, you can come to a “diagnostic” workshop“, or if there are none scheduled, you can ask for a 1-on-1 session to ask me to help you find the “next” capacity you need.
Please email me for an appointment. I will send you a payment link if I accept your request.
- The ability to learn to see what you see accurately, the Warren Buffet capacity
- See the consequences of your actions, The Sight
- Life Force, aka Ambition… have spiritual energy to desire and go for it
- The capacity of process… to go step by step instead of jumping or wanting to jump
- Courage… the capacity to summon courage. Needs you to feel fear…
- Hierarchy… be able to see that one thing is more relevant than others… see the order of importance
- Flexibility: find your core and be able to return to it after a disappointment or attack
- Be able to create and follow systems that get you what you want
- Bilocation: being able to see things from a neutral third view perspective
- Self-trust: the capacity to see that no matter what happens, you can handle it
- Generosity of spirit: allow another’s light to shine
- Unphased: be able to use toxic environment to build beauty: the capacity of the White Lotus or the Peacock
- This is the capacity of being astute… beeing able to see and discern.
- The capacity of being able to relate, to place yourself into the other person’s shoes: empathy
- Resilience or mental toughness: the difference between being a wuss or a winner
- The capacity to appreciate things… see their value accurately, on a sliding scale, not only as good or bad
- The capacity of being untouched by others feelings, attitudes, and maybe even behavior
- The capacity of being able to leave what you know at the door so you can listen and learn something new, unencumbered by what you know
- Read the many articles on the topic of spiritual capacities
- Let me measure how many capacities you have right now
- 3-day coaching to help you keep the capacity on