I still wear the same strength of glasses I first received at age 9... and I am 71 years old.
But recently I have been having difficulty seeing.
This has happened before, and Dr. Christopher's eye formula, of which I made a few gallons(!) a few years ago, to the rescue.
It has five herbs, among them Cayenne Pepper, is a powerful eye detoxifier.
Originally it is supposed to be an eye-wash, but I am not built to tolerate that... so I take it internally, in water. It starts working after 3 days. I know because in the morning my eyes are glued together... the stuff that comes out is what made me not see well.
I also help it with energy, occasionally... the method is taught in the Energy Healing calls, free on the site.
Or if you prefer, you can get it from me. My eyebright formula is four times hotter... so it is more potent. A lot more.
You can pay the same as on Amazon, plus shipping. $16.50 in the USA, 24.50 bucks everywhere else. I won't make a payment button... send me an email and I'll send you a payment link... This is not one of "products"... I don't even have a label for it.
But if your eyesight is going bad, you'll appreciate the home-made quality of the remedy.
Now, let's talk a little bit about why MY eyes are still healthy... and other people's eyes are not.
The question is really: what makes the eyes go with the rest of the body... by the way?
People with healthy bodies don't lose their eyesight.
Does this mean I am healthier that the next guy? Yes... in spite of the fact that I get ill from time to time. But short illness, long periods of being well, active, and eating right, doing the right things, drinking the right things ends up making me healthier than most.
What you do in 90% of your life is what decides how you are.
So what do I do that I think makes me be better off than the "normal"?
- 1. I drink energized water, fully coherent for the past 2-3 years. Why is this important? Because what causes health degradation is when the cells of the body, including the cells in the eyes, cannot take out the garbage.
What garbage you say? The garbage that gets produced in the normal functioning of the cell: building new and removing the dead... in addition to the toxins that come with the "so-called" nourishment, in the water, in the blood, coming from your food, mainly.
I religiously and without ever missing a day or an hour, keep my cell hydration over 30%. Tea, coffee, sodas, beer, wine, juices are not coherent, and won't help your cells to take out the garbage, au contraire. So I make it a point to drink water every time I drink a beverage. Coherent water I make myself.
- 2. I make sure I only eat food that is highly compatible with my DNA. And in addition, I rinse the food I buy to get rid of the preservatives and other added toxins?
Anything that can get rinsed I rinse. Some stuff I have to soak... or discard the cooking water, after it boiled... beans, nuts, seeds.
I rinse my meat and then leave it to dry in the fridge.
I once got deadly ill from unwashed meat... not from the meat but from the preservative. Deadly... I barely made it through. I lost almost 20 lbs in the ordeal.
- 3. Smoking, environment full of allergens, are bad for your eyes. I make it a point to walk, and exercise throughout the year... mild, nothing fancy, nothing heavy duty.
- 4. Ever since I discovered Dr. Schulze and the Botanical Pharmacy, I have been doing cleansing, energetic and physical... Make sure that I have at least one bowel movement every day... for me that is probably the hardest part.
So my health number, nowadays, is above 30%, while the health number of everyone who comes to me is at or under 10%, regardless of their age.
The health number compares your health to the number YOUR body, right now, would be if it were kept the best... So 30% is still puny, but I can do many things I could not do when my health was 10%, and half of what I could do wehn my health was 60%.
5. Sleep... if you don't sleep well, don't sleep enough, your eyes will be gone
6. Dr Schulze says: I haven't met a Man who could not use more nutrition... your food may be tasty, may be trendy, but is severely nutrition poor, I guarantee it.
Mine too... It is very hard to eat a diet that gives you enough nutrition to bring your health up to 100%. But you can try. Dr Schulze's Superfood Plus is MY solution, even though it is quite pricey.
If you want to know what nutritional deficiencies you have, you can get the 90 Essential Nutritient profile I get by connecting to you, Connecting to Source, and muscle testing.Find out what nutrients are missing from your diet
If you want to know what foods you eat that are incompatible with your DNA, you can order your food list...Find out what foods to omit, what foods to add for a much more robust health
And then you'll know. Knowledge is power... because then you'll be able to make changes that will make you better.
- Here are some tips to help maintain eye health as you age.
Eat a Balanced Diet. As part of your healthy diet, choose foods rich in antioxidants, like Vitamins A and C; foods like leafy, green vegetables and fish. ...
Get a good night's sleep. ...
Wash your hands. ...
Don't Smoke. ...
Wear Sunglasses. ...
Devices and Blue Light. [↩]
- A cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye that affects vision. Most cataracts are related to aging. Cataracts are very common in older people. By age 80, more than half of all Americans either have a cataract or have had cataract surgery. A cataract can occur in either or both eyes. [↩]
- Macular degeneration, also known as age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD), is a medical condition which may result in blurred or no vision in the center of the visual field. Early on there are often no symptoms. ... It is due to damage to the macula of the retina. [↩]