- 1. There are truths that you can only say after having won the right to say them.
- 2. True realism consists in revealing the surprising things that habit keeps covered and prevents us from seeing.
- 3. What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.
- 4. You should always talk well about yourself! The word spreads around, and in the end, no one remembers where it started.
- 5. We shelter an angel within us. We must be the guardians of that angel.
IF THE ANGEL DECIDES TO COME . . .
'If the Angel decides to come it will be because you have convinced her, not by tears, but by your humble resolve to be always beginning; to be a beginner.' ~ Rainer Maria Rilke Continue reading "People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care"